X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ilfiorelaluna
    • Jul 22, 2007

Hi there, and Price Check on WW Invisible Plane MIB

Hi,
    Brand new to the forum, thanks for having me! My boyfriend and I are in the process of cleaning out his childhood toy stuff from his dad's attic, and we found a few things that I'm having trouble pricing. I checked ebay, but there is nothing at all in completed auctions or current, and he doesn't want to sell this if the price typically doesn't get high enough. Could anyone offer some advice on a good selling price?
    It's the Wonder Woman Invisible Plane and Collapsing Tower, everything still in its original baggies, and with box and instructions. The box is unsealed - I'm not sure if it ever was sealed, but it definitely isn't now (I didn't open it - there just wasn't any tape on it). The box is a little smushed, but nothing terrible, and all the pieces look to be in really nice shape.
    Is it worth anything at all?
    Thanks so much!

Here's the photos:

• toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

Hi and welcome

well honestly it's been a while since i've seen one and that one looks pretty darn good,I'm guessing it should fetch a nice price,but I'll leave it up to the experts in here to give you a little better advice
    good luck
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• MegoNinja
      Career Member
      • Feb 7, 2007

Welcome to the Mego Museum!
      Glad to see so many new member's now that the new forum's are up. Any way down to business, that item you have on a good day might fetch about $250 I would say. Comic Action Hero playsets/vehicles tend to go for a bit, that is definetly a nice piece of Mego you have there, the most Ive seen a 100% mint one of these go for is about $290, but that is starting to push your luck. Regardless this thing is really not too cheap and is definetly NOT worthless.

good luck
      Last edited by MegoNinja; Jul 23, '07, 8:33 PM. Reason: typo
      I the Monster Hero

Comment

• ABMAC
        User
        • May 16, 2002

I paid about $60 for mine MIB, so don't count on getting rich off this one set.

Comment

• batmanmc
          mego batman collector
          • Jun 22, 2004

welcome aboard i would think it would go for bout 75-100 . but if 2 people want it it will go for a lot. this piece doesnt come up too often. mike

Comment

• ScottA
            Original Member
            • Jun 25, 2001

This is the set I have been looking for for years. PM me if you are interested in selling it.

Scott
            sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• MegoNinja
              Career Member
              • Feb 7, 2007

Originally posted by ABMAC
              I paid about $60 for mine MIB, so don't count on getting rich off this one set.
              wow, I have learnt from this thread. I saw this same item on eBay for something like $250, I also have a toy price guide (a very recent one) which say's that it's average price range is $295.

Sorry for the misleading information ilfiorelaluna.
              I the Monster Hero

Comment

• batmanmc
                mego batman collector
                • Jun 22, 2004

ninja dont go by price guides for megos most of the time they are off. mike

Comment

• MegoNinja
                  Career Member
                  • Feb 7, 2007

Originally posted by batmanmc
                  ninja dont go by price guides for megos most of the time they are off. mike
                  yeah thanks for the heads up, I figured that it couldnt be too accurate any ways. According to the same price guide Wonder Woman is worth $395!
                  So I guess I shouldnt have trusted the same guide in saying what the CAH Tower was worth.
                  They shouldnt print things so inaccurately, maybe they should learn a thing or two by getting a MM account.
                  I the Monster Hero

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎