Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for tips on de-graying invisible girl head.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beartex2000
    For display only!!
    • Jun 2, 2007

Looking for tips on de-graying invisible girl head.

Hey guys, I've read up on the process to de-gray "zombie" heads mentioned elsewhere on this site. I'm going to try on a recently acquired invisible girl in pretty bad shape. my question, how do you secure her hair so it will not get the plastic dip on it? This will be my first attempt at this process so suggestions are welcomed!
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

i would take a small plastic bag and tie it around her hair at the base of her hair line. but first i would try the plastic dip on another head who isnt as valuable. or you could try to dip her n the plasti dip up to her hair line. either way it might be tricky. good luck. mike

Comment

• beartex2000
      For display only!!
      • Jun 2, 2007

update..

I got a response from Paul(Dr. Mego) to try foil around her hair-which I did. I also used the stem from a balloon to fashion a "shower cap" over invisbile girls'
      hair. It worked great! 3 treatments later and she looks good as new.Well,maybe not minty, but a whole lot better than an extra from a zombie movie. I've cleaned her suit and am justing waiting on some repro gloves...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎