X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bonkers head
    Museum Patron
    • Mar 25, 2007

Cast -a-way international orders

Hi everyone, just a quick question has any one got the Phantom early bird set who lives outside the USA ? Have the sets been sent out to us international collectors yet? Ordered mine back in November 2008 and my order number 643 was packaged to send by 4th may,(see other post) no pressure just asking
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

I know we are close to finished, Jason and I ended up splitting the orders, and that both he and I have both sent orders internationally.

-Dave

Comment

• bonkers head
      Museum Patron
      • Mar 25, 2007

Thank you Dave ,thats good news .

Comment

• MEGOMAN
        Defender of the Megoverse
        • Dec 30, 2008

Hey Dave...what order number are you up to??? Thanks!!

Comment

• puggdogg
          • Jan 2, 2009

I would like to know where my order is. Mine was order #619 which apparently was sent out very early this month. I've ordered stuff from over seas many times before and it never takes over a fortnight. I even paid for priority male. I recently moved house and I know Dave got my new details but was my package actually sent out to my new address or have I lost $100?
          sigpic

Comment

• puggdogg
            • Jan 2, 2009

Explain this one. My order (Phantom/Achmed EB #619) was apperntly sent out early in the month. I paid for priority mail. It still has not arrived even though David confirmed recieving my new address details

Today I recieve another package (unrelated) sent from the U.S. with priority mail that was sent out a few days ago.

I was expecting my figurines to arrive a while ago but now I'm convinced that somebody has really messed up and no doubt sent them to my old address. I guess I should expect to never recieve them now.

I'm a reasonable guy and understand that only two guys are operating this project. But it is a business and professionalism should be better.

But should they arrive very soon then I'll apologise unless something is missing or they're defective in some way.
            sigpic

Comment

• gaga4toyz
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 10, 2004

Puggdog I show we already shipped your order. You should have received it by now, It must be lost in the mail. The priority shipping on our site is shipping in the USA not overseas. We'll ship you another set out ASAP.

Comment

• germ
                • May 12, 2009

I am sure Puggdog is pleased about that but can I now ask about mine? I ordered mine on the same day as him (oct 31st)...

I have misplaced the order form but i do have the paypal receipt still.

Comment

• bonkers head
                  Museum Patron
                  • Mar 25, 2007

Originally posted by germ
                  I am sure Puggdog is pleased about that but can I now ask about mine? I ordered mine on the same day as him (oct 31st)...

I have misplaced the order form but i do have the paypal receipt still.
                  This is the reason i started this thread as i saw others like myself had not yet recieved there Phantoms, in another thread the packages were up to my order number by the 4 th may, are there any over sea s orders that have arrived yet?Or are they all still lost in postal system or gone astray?

Comment

• puggdogg
                    • Jan 2, 2009

What's the point of the order status web page if it doesn't actually track the packages? I'm so sick of being left in the dark about something I've paid so much money for. Maybe I should have waited until somebody was selling the figures on eBay. It would probably arrive sooner with no hassle at all. How long has it been now since I gave Cast Away my money? Seven months.
                    sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Don't feel bad, I live in the states and I'm in the same boat.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Ivaniski
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 24, 2007

Cast -a-way international orders........

Originally posted by puggdogg
                        What's the point of the order status web page if it doesn't actually track the packages? I'm so sick of being left in the dark about something I've paid so much money for. Maybe I should have waited until somebody was selling the figures on eBay. It would probably arrive sooner with no hassle at all. How long has it been now since I gave Cast Away my money? Seven months.
                        Don't feel too bad.....I'm in New York (ordered my EB on 10/30/08) and haven't received it as of yet!

Comment

• puggdogg
                          • Jan 2, 2009

The thing is they told me my package should have arrived by now but they won't tell me what address they sent it to. I made my order Oct 31 2008 then I moved house Mar 14 2009. I told them where to send it. Dave by some miracle actually replied with confirmation. But were the changes made? I can't tell because the order status has not once been updated since Oct 31.

Another guy who also lives in Australia ordered his the same day I did. If I was supposed to recieve mine by now, then surely he should have but he hasn't.

And if people in the the U.S. are still waiting then something doesn't smell right here. I'm not saying they've pulled a fast one. I'm just saying someone, somewhere hasn't done their job right. Maybe it's the postal system. Who knows?

April my arse. It's June in a few days. False information.
                          sigpic

Comment

• David Lee
                            The Fix-it-up Chappie
                            • Jun 10, 2002

The thing is they told me my package should have arrived by now but they won't tell me what address they sent it to. I made my order Oct 31 2008 then I moved house Mar 14 2009. I told them where to send it. Dave by some miracle actually replied with confirmation. But were the changes made? I can't tell because the order status has not once been updated since Oct 31.

Another guy who also lives in Australia ordered his the same day I did. If I was supposed to recieve mine by now, then surely he should have but he hasn't.

And if people in the the U.S. are still waiting then something doesn't smell right here. I'm not saying they've pulled a fast one. I'm just saying someone, somewhere hasn't done their job right. Maybe it's the postal system. Who knows?

April my arse. It's June in a few days. False information.
                            Mick,
                            First of all I don’t appreciate the insinuation, that we are scamming you?! There are two people shipping hundreds of packages and we have to split orders up and some go at different times some from Kansas City some from St. Louis. Say the word and you'll have a full refund, because I'd rather lose the order than have that even insinuated. (for real)

This has taught me one thing and I can say that I truly know why other retailers do not ship internationally. For us it’s a gigantic pain in the arse. We have to: buy boxes, (domestic boxes are free,) we have to physically go to the post office during business hours (we work day jobs), fill out customs forms, shipping costs are not always covered though we ship anyway, we have no way to track shipments to protect ourselves from fraudulent “charge backs”. What escapes me the most is you keep acting as if we are out to steal your money, people continually get their stuff every day, yet people ping us openly everyday because you don’t have yours yet. We are not going to forget to send your stuff, we can’t speed up time, we cannot ship everything at one time, and most importantly if you live on the other side of the Earth from us? Build in a little extra shipping time in comparison to US shipments.

-Dave

Comment

• Cosmicman
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 12, 2005

Castaway goes the money.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
                              More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎