• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darklord1967
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2008

Please Help Me with my order, Dave

Dave,

I placed an order back on 4/19/09, through your on-line store. I purchased some simple items like boots, and fist hands which were all listed as plentifully "in-stock" when I ordered them.

I paid via paypal.

I received a confirmation email that the order was received by you, yet I have not yet received the merchandise.

When I logged on to your website's "order status" page, no information is available either in the "order status" column NOR in the "tracking" column.

I have called the telephone number listed on your website 3 times and left messages requesting a call-back regarding this matter.

There has been no response. I'm honestly becoming a bit concerned.

I really did not want to post this issue here but, I am hoping that perhaps my attempts at contact have somehow missed you, and this is all a simple mix-up or glitch.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

-Roberto
    I... am an action figure customizer
  • D!n0-M@n
    w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
    • Sep 17, 2008

Yes Dave,
    I PM'ed you about my two orders and in regards to the same thing Roberto wrote above about there being NO info available on the "order status" page.
    Please, please, please drop me a quick note when you can as to their status just so I can get a better idea of when I can expect them to arrive.

Much appreciated dude!
    Donovan
    Last edited by D!n0-M@n; May 13, '09, 12:01 PM. Reason: missed word
    MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• Ivaniski
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 24, 2007

Please Help Me with my order, Dave.....

Originally posted by darklord1967
      Dave,

I placed an order back on 4/19/09, through your on-line store. I purchased some simple items like boots, and fist hands which were all listed as plentifully "in-stock" when I ordered them.

I paid via paypal.

I received a confirmation email that the order was received by you, yet I have not yet received the merchandise.

When I logged on to your website's "order status" page, no information is available either in the "order status" column NOR in the "tracking" column.

I have called the telephone number listed on your website 3 times and left messages requesting a call-back regarding this matter.

There has been no response. I'm honestly becoming a bit concerned.

I really did not want to post this issue here but, I am hoping that perhaps my attempts at contact have somehow missed you, and this is all a simple mix-up or glitch.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

-Roberto
      I have a similar problem and concerns,
      I Purchased the EB (Phantom + Acmed) back on Oct29,2008...I still have my Money Order Receipt ($60 total). I never got an Order Number nor any response whatsoever (No EB yet). Additionally, My sister ordered (10) Caucasian bodies (and additional hands) on April25,2009 (the site had 33 of those bodies listed at the time), She Paid Via Paypal. Paypal states that order went thru...However, there has been no correspondence from the company as to anything. I've Emailed,PM'ed and even called D.Lee and Castawaytoys to no Avail numerous times (and i was one of their first customers when they reopened with their new bodies, always supported them 100&#37. I mean i know these guys are busy and trying to catch up. However, at least a response should be in order...to let the customer know " Hey, we're on it". I don't know.....Where do i go from here? Can some please help shed some light!!!

Frank Verdejo (Mego Museum: Ivaniski)
      Last edited by Ivaniski; May 13, '09, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• Jerry68
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 12, 2008

I have a similar situation, see below.

Dave,
        I ordered the early bird two pack. I received a package today but no achmed!! I also emailed you and asked you to put my other order of parts in the box with it. They are not in it. You sent a huge box but only one phantom. His shirt is coming loose at the neck also. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have called Dave, Pm'ed him, email numerous times. Dave is usually good about getting back to you. Dave, Myself and the others just want to know when and how you will fix these issues. I still support you guys (they) 100%

Thanks!

Jerry
        sigpic

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Hang Tight True Believers... Help is on the way. We have not lost any orders, we are still pumping them out night after night. All US Early Birds are close to benign sent, and parts orders are right behind them (same time). We want to be caught up as bad as you do, because we have some way cool new stuff to put out as well!

-Dave

Comment

• Jerry68
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 12, 2008

Nuff Said!
            sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Excelsior!
              sigpic

Comment

• megoscott
                Founding Partner
                • Nov 17, 2006

...I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave.

This profile is no longer active.

Comment

• D!n0-M@n
                  w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
                  • Sep 17, 2008

See? You guys wouldn't be so swamped and overwhelmed with trying to get all this stuff out if your stuff didn't kick so much ***! It's all your fault because you make such awesome stuff for us "True Believers"!

Thanks Dave. Your stuff is worth the wait.
                  MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• Jerry68
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 12, 2008

Dave,

I now have my Achmed, but without sandals and a sash. Can you help?

Thanks!

Jerry
                    Last edited by Jerry68; May 13, '09, 5:21 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• bobbait
                      What, me worry?
                      • Jun 9, 2005

Originally posted by David Lee
                      Hang Tight True Believers... Help is on the way. We have not lost any orders, we are still pumping them out night after night. All US Early Birds are close to benign sent, and parts orders are right behind them (same time). We want to be caught up as bad as you do, because we have some way cool new stuff to put out as well!

-Dave
                      I bet the people at the counter at the post office hate to see you in line.
                      sigpic

Comment

• David Lee
                        The Fix-it-up Chappie
                        • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by bobbait
                        I bet the people at the counter at the post office hate to see you in line.
                        Sometimes... But seriously I usually use the Automated Postal Center, so most nights it's just me and 50 boxes at midnight

-Dave

Comment

• bobbait
                          What, me worry?
                          • Jun 9, 2005

Originally posted by David Lee
                          Sometimes... But seriously I usually use the Automated Postal Center, so most nights it's just me and 50 boxes at midnight

-Dave
                          ya know, Dave. here in Virginia they have pic up from the post office. I know know anything about it but that should help you out abit. maybe someone here knows about it.

best Bob
                          sigpic

Comment

• livnxxxl
                            Megoholic RocketScientist
                            • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by bobbait
                            ya know, Dave. here in Virginia they have pic up from the post office. I know know anything about it but that should help you out abit. maybe someone here knows about it.

best Bob
                            It is truly a great service when one has multiple packages to send such as Dave does. It may be a timing issue for Dave though as it sounds like he is sending his stuff late at night. Perhaps he cannot be there in the morning or afternoon to see that the stuff is picked up by this service. ???????
                            Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• darklord1967
                              Persistent Member
                              • Mar 27, 2008

Well...

You can now count ME as a "True Believer"!!!

I finally got the package that I ordered from Castaway.

I was absolutely FLOORED by the quality of this stuff!!!

Dave was kind enough to throw in a few extras, and he now has me as a CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!

If Castaway fixes their order processing issues, they are undoubtedly going to be a MAJOR 8 inch scale action figure Toy Company to contend with.

The legacy of MEGO is alive as well !!!
                              I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎