Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cptaction
    • Nov 15, 2007

FX Captain Action & Dr Eville

Has anyone gotten a set of these babies yet?

Joe
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Joe,
    None have shipped to date. We are still working pre-orders. We had a bit of trouble with the Dr. Eville eyes, and Jason is diligently working the issue. Those will all be mailed form St. Louis by Jason (very shortly).

-Dave

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Are these available to order anywhere still?

Comment

• monsterkid13
        • Dec 10, 2008

I got mine today!!! These are beautiful. They come with a gold foil FX Limited Edition Exclusive sticker on the packaging, and both figures look great in their costuming. My only question - The Dr. Eville / Dr Ling figure came with the necklace, sandals, ray gun and mask, but did not come with the Evil Eye Device. Will this be shipped separately or was my packaging sadly missing it? Other than that, these a great additions to my growing Captain Action collection. I look forward to the upcoming Phantom and Red Beard figures. Great work guys! KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

Comment

• gaga4toyz
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 10, 2004

Glad you liked them and thanks for your patience. The hypnotic eyes will be shipping seperately. Jason

Comment

• Randy
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 12, 2006

I also received my figures and THEY ARE AWESOME!!!! With that said however, I do have a couple of minor minor issues.... No hypnotic eye with my DE and my CA's body is really, really loose.
            I just read the hypnotic eye will be shipped seperately (any idea when?) but my real issues is this.... is there anyway I might be able to exchange the body I received with my CA for a tighter one??? I am a loooog time Captain Action fan and have most of what was produced over the years and overall I am extremely happy and very appreciative of what Cast A Way is doing with the good ole Captain and his arch nemisis. Please keep the stuff coming!!!! Where is Action Boy?!?!?!?! :0)

Comment

• cptaction
              • Nov 15, 2007

Originally posted by David Lee
              Joe,
              None have shipped to date. We are still working pre-orders. We had a bit of trouble with the Dr. Eville eyes, and Jason is diligently working the issue. Those will all be mailed form St. Louis by Jason (very shortly).

-Dave
              Thanks Dave. I sent you and Jason a detailed email about this and several other several issues. Please respond.

Thanks,
              Joe

Comment

• wolfie
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 31, 2007

Have you produced a card for either of these like the Phantom one?

Comment

• cptaction
                  • Nov 15, 2007

Status Please!

Originally posted by cptaction
                  Thanks Dave. I sent you and Jason a detailed email about this and several other several issues. Please respond.

Thanks,
                  Joe
                  Dave - Am still waiting on figures and an naswer to my last note to you and Jason the other day. Please advise ASAP

Thanks,
                  Joe

Comment

• alex
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 15, 2009

Hi Guys, just a quick question, got all my bits and pieces from castaway, the throne is amazing, but with dr eville, his cloths are completely differant than the one shown on their site, whats the story behind that?, also didnt recieve my roaming eye. Jason if u read this(Im the guy from Poland) didnt recieve my EB costume for phantom, and also achmed didnt have his red band round him, was this how eveybody got theirs?

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎