Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IRON37
    • Apr 15, 2009

Red Dead Redemption!

If anyone has ever wanted to play a grand theft auto, open-world style western game then it looks like you will get your chance. This game is sounding very promising, Rockstar said it will be "the largest area of land they have ever made for a game". You can go into forrested mountains, mexico, and grassland prairies. Of course horses are available. you can find your own in the wild and tame it, or buy one in a town. As you ride it longer its behavior will adjust. There will be trains, stagecoaches, and horses as transportation. And all of the buildings you can explore without load times. There will be multuple small towns, and some better developed "up to date" towns. You can have duels, rob trains, escape from possies, rob banks, be a lawman, and even go out and shoot wild game like buffalo and sell their pelt in town for money. This is definately looking like a promising game

Red Dead Redemption Video Game, Debut Trailer | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
  • Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

Is this a sequel to Red Dead Revolver? If so, it should be great. I still pop that game in once in awhile, just to shoot stuff!!

Even if its not it looks fantastic. May finally have to retire the old x-box and move up to one of the newer machines!
    Last edited by Captain; May 9, '09, 8:52 PM.
    "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• IRON37
      • Apr 15, 2009

yep, its the successor to it but almost totally different. The original red dead was made by konami or capcom, but eventually handed over and finished by rockstar. This game they said they are going for a more realistic and epic tone. You are supposed to still have the dead eye ability or whatever the slo-mo was called. And of course have the "open world" to explore instead of having a set path like the original.

Comment

• Captain
        Fighting the good fight!
        • Jun 17, 2001

Cool. I definitely need to get this! I wonder if it will be out for PC? I hate to buy a new game system for one game!
        "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• IRON37
          • Apr 15, 2009

as far as I know, its only been confirmed for the xbox 360 and PS3. The original red dead was only on consoles too, but the grand theft auto games end up on the pc eventually. So who knows?

Comment

• YoungOnce
            Career Member
            • Aug 29, 2007

Sounds a little like Oblivion but with a western theme.

Comment

• Anarchy
              Career Member
              • May 26, 2009

I cant wait for this!! I love western movies and games, i have been playing call of juarez bound in blood and i love it. and the multiplayer is good too!
              Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎