X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron_fox85
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 14, 2008

Question~!

i have to ask would the ones who ordered the phantom (i ordered it around feb 2009) would we be getting emails that our figure has shipped? ---i just wondered.

PS. ( i do hope my figure comes in the UPS guys here in my town are morons and returned to sender on a transformer i ordered a week ago and the company big bad toys had to send it back to me--and making a speical note to make sure it gets to my house)

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...
  • Jerry68
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 12, 2008

I have always received mine thru the postal service. The box usually fits in the mailbox.
    sigpic

Comment

• David Lee
      The Fix-it-up Chappie
      • Jun 10, 2002

All Orders are shipped USPS

Comment

• Ivaniski
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by Iron_fox85
        i have to ask would the ones who ordered the phantom (i ordered it around feb 2009) would we be getting emails that our figure has shipped? ---i just wondered.

PS. ( i do hope my figure comes in the UPS guys here in my town are morons and returned to sender on a transformer i ordered a week ago and the company big bad toys had to send it back to me--and making a speical note to make sure it gets to my house)
        I ordered my Phantom and Achmed on October28,2009. The only thing is that i paid via money order, I'm not sure if i was suppose to get an email or order number confirmation.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎