• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackson5677
    Banned
    • Oct 19, 2008

Still no Phantom figure.....

Dave,

You never seem to answer emails, so lets try this.....when will my Phantom figure be shipped......here is the ORDER # yhst-12736645079161-656
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by jackson5677
    Dave,

You never seem to answer emails, so lets try this.....when will my Phantom figure be shipped......here is the ORDER # yhst-12736645079161-656
    Not sure man, they are shipped in order, so all I can say for sure is right after 655 and before 657. But seriously, hang on I am bustin my tail over here today and tomorrow to get EVERYTHING : EB's, FX Exs, Custom gear, My Mom's mother's day card (don't forget your Mom's guys) out this weekend ready for Monday post.

-Dave

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 18, 2007

Dave take some time to get something to eat and stay hydrated.....we dont need you spending any unnecessary time at the hospital.....why are you typing...you should be packing!!!!

Comment

• txteach
        Banned
        • Jun 17, 2005

I know I'll get what I ordered from Dave or he will make it right so there are no worries at all.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Don't forget guys, that Jason and Dave have day jobs, wifes and kids, on top of being Cast-A-Way toys. Just those two guys. That's it. They're it. They may get some help here and there, but it's Dave and Jason who get everything together, work with the factories in China, get the figures, sometimes even assemble the costumes and accessories, and mail each figure out by hand. I'm constantly amazed by all the hardwork, blood, sweat and tears these two have put into their product. I don't see where they get the energy.

The Phantoms just started shipping. Folks are receiving them. As txteach said here, they'll make it right. Just give them some time. They're only human.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• David Lee
            The Fix-it-up Chappie
            • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            Don't forget guys, that Jason and Dave have day jobs, wifes and kids, on top of being Cast-A-Way toys. Just those two guys. That's it. They're it. They may get some help here and there, but it's Dave and Jason who get everything together, work with the factories in China, get the figures, sometimes even assemble the costumes and accessories, and mail each figure out by hand. I'm constantly amazed by all the hardwork, blood, sweat and tears these two have put into their product. I don't see where they get the energy.

The Phantoms just started shipping. Folks are receiving them. As txteach said here, they'll make it right. Just give them some time. They're only human.

Chris
            Thanks Chris, This is from a guy who did the artwork months ago, and made everyones figures possible and he doesn't even have his yet! Class act...

Thanks bro...

-Dave

Comment

• jackson5677
              Banned
              • Oct 19, 2008

Dave,

I'm going to kindly ask again, what is the status of my order...
              ORDER # yhst-12736645079161-656

Comment

• David Lee
                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                • Jun 10, 2002

Looks like we ended the day at 643... Back at in the a.m.

-Dave

Comment

• toys2cool
                  Ultimate Mego Warrior
                  • Nov 27, 2006

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

Chris
                  mad props to them,I know I could'nt do that
                  "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                  My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• egoing
                    • Apr 14, 2009

Originally posted by jackson5677
                    Dave,

I'm going to kindly ask again, what is the status of my order...
                    ORDER # yhst-12736645079161-656
                    If it makes you feel any better you are 300+ before me. Give it time and have a little patience.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                      Defender of the Megoverse
                      • Dec 30, 2008

I'm right there with you. I am about 300 away as well. We will have "The Ghost Who Walks".

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ I never got an order confirmation, just a Paypal invoice for buying the Castaway Club deal. Then I used it to get the Phantom and never got a Castaway invoice. So I hope it actually got ordered. After all this time its going to be a pain to get my money back.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megojim
                          Permanent Member
                          • Oct 13, 2001

I haven't received mine but I KNOW it will be here soon. Jackson, it's ok to ask but as you see in a couple of other posts, you have no reason to worry and these guys are accomplishing a huge task. It's not like you've been waiting 6 months for something was supposed to be in stock when you ordered it.
                          -jim
                          My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• GUYx1
                            FORMER MEGO COLLECTOR
                            • Apr 20, 2005

I put my order in about 6 months ago and didn't get any confirmation.
                            I received my figures. (see pix in the other post) I wouldn't worry too much about it. The orders are clearly shipping. (Or at leaset they just started shipping) Give it time.
                            All will be well.
                            Cheers,
                            Guyx1

Comment

• bonkers head
                              Museum Patron
                              • Mar 25, 2007

Originally posted by David Lee
                              Looks like we ended the day at 643... Back at in the a.m.

-Dave
                              Thanks for the up date,
                              Good News Im 643 cant wait

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎