X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuzzysnail
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 18, 2007

At anyone get phantom ye?t

Anyone? If they shipped Tuesday or Wednesday, I thought someone should have gotten theirs today. Tired of seeing him on Ebay for a hundred chucks.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Nope, nothing for me. maybe tehy really are Phantoms.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
      The Packaging King
      • Dec 31, 2004

I'm suspecting it'll be a while...
      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 18, 2007

My phantom arrived today. My wife called and told me I had a box. I told her the only thing I was expecting was from castaway toys...She tells me .."yeah, thats what it says on the label"...fantastic . I ask her to open it up and tell me what she thinks. Typical wife answer.."he looks ok". Hmmmm well what do you think of the yellow costume? "There isn't one" What? look harder its got to be in the box, thats the reason we order the early bird is for the kick butt extras....well that and to be the first on the block to own one. "nope I've been through the entire box, and opened the package, nothing else." ok leave the box, I'll take a look when I get home.

came home ...sure enough by wife wasn't nuts as i thought..(well she is, but she was right about this) No Early bird yellow outfit. His black belt had silver fingerprints on it from the person who applied the paint, and I noticed it was smeared on his hands as well. Well I can clean that up with some nail polish remover. Then I noticed the stitching was coming apart in several areas...booo bud. Its mainly coming apart under the arm pits and at the point under his throat. I thought maybe he was a fist fighter but a quick look at his back revealed no little button. well either I didn't get my fist fighter button or my guys arm pits need to be re sewn. or he got into a fight with someone at the post office over the rising cost of postage.. I was hoping to get a chair with the guy since they were exclusive to the FX show and the figures didn't ship until after the show, but that must be shipping seperatley. Good luck to everyone else.. The figure is worth the wait, now I wish I bought a bad guy to beat up......

Comment

• txteach
          Banned
          • Jun 17, 2005

I bought the two pack. did they ship also?

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Fuzzysnail

came home ...sure enough by wife wasn't nuts as i thought..(well she is, but she was right about this) No Early bird yellow outfit. His black belt had silver fingerprints on it from the person who applied the paint, and I noticed it was smeared on his hands as well. Well I can clean that up with some nail polish remover. Then I noticed the stitching was coming apart in several areas...booo bud. Its mainly coming apart under the arm pits and at the point under his throat. I thought maybe he was a fist fighter but a quick look at his back revealed no little button. well either I didn't get my fist fighter button or my guys arm pits need to be re sewn. or he got into a fight with someone at the post office over the rising cost of postage.. I was hoping to get a chair with the guy since they were exclusive to the FX show and the figures didn't ship until after the show, but that must be shipping seperatley. Good luck to everyone else.. The figure is worth the wait, now I wish I bought a bad guy to beat up......

Its worth the wait even tho its defective and missing the EB stuff? You must be easy to please.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Fuzzysnail
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              Its worth the wait even tho its defective and missing the EB stuff? You must be easy to please.
              Did I mention I'm married to a crazy woman?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎