• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HermitBoy
    The Superman Freak
    • Feb 23, 2007

12" Mego General Zod question.

Just how rare is he?
    I have only seen him once on Ebay and of course this was when I had no cash to buy it.
    I have been looking ever since with no Luck I have managed to get a 12" Lex (loose), 12" Jor El (Loose) 12" Superman (Loose) 12" Fly Away Action Superman (MIB) but still No Zod.
    I have looked just about every day with no luck. Heck right now I would settle for his head and outfit. I have plenty of 12" Mego bodies that I could put the head and outfit on but I can't even seem to be able to at least find them.
    Thanks to Technology I can be the Hermit that I am today.

www.myspace.com/mdpeel
  • Brue
    User without title
    • Sep 29, 2005

Not the most common figure but also not the most sought after.
    So a slightly low supply with a pretty low demand.
    This means you will see it show up on eBay - be patient and you won't pay too much. I have seen near mint ones sell for less than $50 loose.
    I got mine by buying lots and he came to me in seperate pieces essentially free. I since sold off my 12 inchers. Mine was not perect and if I remember right I got close to $50 for him.

Comment

• ABMAC
      User
      • May 16, 2002

I have a Zod head in my head box, so they can't be that rare.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

I don't think he's that much rarer than Lex or Jor-el. As mentioned, these aren't common, but they are not really rare either, and there isn't a huge demand for them, not being 8". I've seen Zods turn up time to time, more often boxed than loose (similar situation as other Mego 12" figures), and they ended up going for around $90-125, depending on box condition. As Brue mentioned, under $50 for a nice loose one is possible (his gun makes it a little more difficult to find a loose complete one though). Just gotta be patient, they don't show up on ebay weekly, but they do eventually show up.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎