X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YoungOnce
    Career Member
    • Aug 29, 2007

ARRGHH! I want my hours back!

Completist that I am, I wanted to get 100% completion and all of the gold bricks on Star Wars II Lego.

I only needed to finish the superstory on episode six. It takes about an hour and a half with the cutscenes (which you can't skip). It freezes up on me in the last minute of the game... everytime!

ARRGGHHH!

Lego... I want my wasted time to be reimbursed!

The disc is new and flawless (though it has been in the cabinet for a year)

The store won't exchange it. I can't finish the game.

Curse you Lego game developer. I hope your team is about to win the Superbowl on a last-second play one day when your cable goes out.

The karma would be about right.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I had that happen to. I was playing the 360 version. Turning off the unlockable extras in the menu stopped it from freezing. The game has a lot of glitches on all the systems.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• YoungOnce
      Career Member
      • Aug 29, 2007

I was playing the X-box 360 version too.

Just to vent, I wrote the Lego video-game division and told them what happened and how frustrating it was. The first sentence in my letter says "I bought Star Wars Lego for the X-box 360..."

The letter I received back from "Chris" in customer relations told me that maybe my computer didn't have enough processing power for the game and then a couple of paragraphs of required specs the game required from my computer.

Idiot.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎