X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

James Bond: Quantum of Solace!

Due to the ok(but not amazing)reviews...I was pleasntly surprised at what a BLAST I've been having with this Game! For $29.99(and comes with free Bond T-Shirt)...this Games is a real steal!

What killed this Game was the fall release Competion(COD:World at War, Halo 3, Gears of War). But Quantum is at EXCELLENT FPS!! The Campaign is loads of FUN, the Multi-Player is "fast & Furious"!! The Weapons are Deadly(you have to rank up to get better ones though & accessories)the Psyhics are AWESOME(because Ininity Ward loaned them their Psyhics Engine)and the Graphics aren't bad...but of course aren't up the COD, or Gears of War standards...but they are crystal clear, and really easy of the Eyes(which really helps in Milti-Player!

If I have one complaint...it's the Hand to Hand combat(which isn't too often). It doesn't allow you to fight in the normal way...but tells you when to hit the Buttons, to throw a puch, or counter a blow. But this is not enough to ruin the Game...I LOVE IT...and highly recommend this Game...it's GREAT FUN!!
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I agree, I thought the game was a blast. A very under rated FPS.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• kingdom warrior
      OH JES!!
      • Jul 21, 2005

I heard this was good I'm waiting for it to drop under $20.....I hate buying video games for myself at full price.

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
        I heard this was good I'm waiting for it to drop under $20.....I hate buying video games for myself at full price.

Well...with the free T-Shirt(at Best Buy)you might as well say it IS under $20. And it's well worth it!! I'm ranking up now, and buying more weapons, Scopes, etc(which only makes the Game better!)...It's surprise's what a great Game it is for the price...and that I almost over looked it.
        sigpic

Comment

• IRON37
          • Apr 15, 2009

I forgot about this game. Is it half as good as the N64 Goldeneye? man that was a blast back in the day..

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by IRON37
            I forgot about this game. Is it half as good as the N64 Goldeneye? man that was a blast back in the day..
            I liked it better and I played the heck out of Golden Eye.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• BlackKnight
              The DarkSide Customizer
              • Apr 16, 2005

You Know, ... I saw this at Best Buy for 30 bucks already....
              I thought it was already 30,.. Because it sucked. My Brother Told me in both the Game Mag's he reads ,.. they gave it Horrible reviews for whatever reason,.. so I was a bit Hesitant.... Good to know it rocks. I'll have to pick it up.
              ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Spyweb007
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 18, 2006

What system you guys playing it on? I picked it up today for the Wii, palyed the first level and I like it so far. Of course I am a Bond fan and have liked most of the bond games since Goldeneye.

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by BlackKnight
                  You Know, ... I saw this at Best Buy for 30 bucks already....
                  I thought it was already 30,.. Because it sucked. My Brother Told me in both the Game Mag's he reads ,.. they gave it Horrible reviews for whatever reason,.. so I was a bit Hesitant.... Good to know it rocks. I'll have to pick it up.

Yeah...I hesitated for the same reasons...boy, was I surprised! The Campaign is great...but the online Multiplayer is a BLAST!!! Anybody on Xbox live? If so...my Gamertag is CPT SHAW!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎