X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zemo
    Still Smokin'
    • Feb 14, 2006

Custom Atom

Is anyone interested in being commissioned to make one? Silver age Atom. Let me know

I think a Titan body is the way to go.
    Last edited by Zemo; Jul 16, '07, 6:13 PM.
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Here's one...but it's not Titan size.

sigpic

Comment

• Zemo
      Still Smokin'
      • Feb 14, 2006

I saw him and I like him, but I'm really not sure what he has going on on his crowl. Emblem looks odd to me.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Comment

• Jmass
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 19, 2006

He's mine & Alli's. That's just something that I wasn't smart enough to figger out how to correct. The decal has the Atom symbol & a blue background which was a different color than the suit. The suit is nice, B Leitner hand sewed it, so I found paint to match it. However, I was too chicken (or lazy) to find a dark blue marker and fill in the blue on the decal. Shoulda done it to the head and the belt decals. I agree, looks different...Mego shoulda just made one & saved us the trouble

Thanks for pointing that out by the way. I changed my auction description, hopefully it makes sense. Now I kinda have the itch to go color in the symbols...
        Last edited by Jmass; Jul 17, '07, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Cosmicman
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 12, 2005

My Atom

I made one with a reproheads suit and the other stuff from "The Docs' Website. He came out looking ok and easy to assemble.

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

• Zemo
            Still Smokin'
            • Feb 14, 2006

I definatly like the gloves, over red hands and cuffs. Just my preference. Cuffs and gloves would be cool. Your atom rocks Wrath!

Was the atom ever drawn with the emblem on his chest? I could swear there some issues where that was the case.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎