X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Mc
    Administrator
    • Oct 20, 2002

CustoMego Customizer Galleries

If you are not included in the CustoMego customizer galleries at www.custommego.com and wish to be, please PM me and I'll we'll get you hooked up.

It's open to all customizers that are members of the MegoMuseum.

We'd like to see your work archived for all visitors and members to see.
  • Javier1968
    • Aug 6, 2007

Hello Dave

Merry Christmas and Blessings!.

I have finished customizing my 12 inch Mego Captain America and I would like to be included in the list so I can show everyone my Captain America.
    All customizers of Captain America do their best to come up with a Captain America the way he was supposed to be back in the 70s, but I feel that most, if not all, fail to keep the touch of originality-of-Mego figures. I have tried to keep the originality-of-Mego to a maximum and that is why I think it would be worthwhile for all Mego collectors to see.

So please include me in the list and let me know how to upload my photo in the Mego forum.

Thank you
    Javier

Comment

• Dave Mc
      Administrator
      • Oct 20, 2002

Hi Javier,

If you just want to show the group a single custom, there is a thread here
      Gallery Uploading Instructions - Mego Talk
      that will walk you through uploading your picture and posting it in a thread in customs.

If you have a body of work to show, that's where I get involved and create an archived page dedicated to you and your custom work.

Comment

• Javier1968
        • Aug 6, 2007

Thank you Dave, until now I read your message because I was expecting to receive one in my inbox and I was surprised I had not received any.
        I will follow what you told me, thanks.
        Javier

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎