X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YoungOnce
    Career Member
    • Aug 29, 2007

Trying to remember PS 1 game...

Back in the PS 1 days, I remember playing a side-scroll fighter like Tekken, but the fighters were monsters.

Seems like there was a Medusa type character, a Frankenstein, Wolfman, etc...

I can't remember the name of it. I'd love to go find a copy of it.

Anybody remember this one"
  • kingdom warrior
    OH JES!!
    • Jul 21, 2005

are you talking about Darkstalkers from capcom? that had the monsters in them.....

Comment

• kingdom warrior
      OH JES!!
      • Jul 21, 2005

YouTube - The Music of Video Games [362] DarkStalkers

or

YouTube - American Darkstalkers Intro

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by kingdom warrior
        are you talking about Darkstalkers from capcom? that had the monsters in them.....
        Agreed, sounds like Darkstalkers. I have it for the Saturn and PS1. Great game. The Saturn version is actually the better of the two.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• YoungOnce
          Career Member
          • Aug 29, 2007

I found it. The game I was looking for is called "Killing Zone"

The thread about the first Resident Evil being the best got me in a retro mood for those old games.

So now I'm on the lookout for: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Nightmare Creatures, Killing Zone, Deathtrap Dungeon, and Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

Till they arrive, I'll just sit here with my Rubicks cube and watch Wonder Years reruns.

Comment

• IRON37
            • Apr 15, 2009

the original tenchu and resident evil rocked hard. Scared the crap out of me when those dogs jumped through the..yeah

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎