X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ramsey37
    • Jun 18, 2001

RIP Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan

This was posted earlier today at the Universal Monster Army:
    Andy Hallett, who starred as Lorne ("the Host") on the TV series Angel, died of heart failure last night at age 33, according to his longtime agent and friend Pat Brady. The actor passed away at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles after a five-year battle with heart disease, with his father Dave Hallett by his side.

Hallett, from the Cape Cod village of Osterville, Mass., appeared on more than 70 episodes of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spinoff, Angel, between 2000 and 2004. The accomplished actor was also a musician and sang two songs ("Lady Marmalade" and "It's Not Easy Being Green") on the Angel: Live Fast, Die Never soundtrack, released in 2005.

The actor's character on Angel was Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan, or Lorne for short. Hallett's Lorne was a friendly demon, who, when not assisting Angel and his team in the investigation of various and sundry underworld mysteries, served as the host and headliner at a demon bar. Great charactor - Great actor.
    George
  • fallensaviour
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 28, 2006

That's terribly sad to die so young.I loved that show.
    Lorne was hilarious...Second cast member to die from angel.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Goblin19
      Talkative Member
      • May 2, 2002

That's sad. From what I've read, it seems like a tooth infection started the whole thing.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

That is really sad. I didn't realize he was such a young man under that make-up.

It is to his credit that he turned what was essentially a bit-part into such and enduring character like Lorne. My favourite episodes are still the ones set in Lorne's home dimension of Pylea.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• bgrimm77
          NORTHEAST REPRESENTATIVE
          • Jan 4, 2009

i DIDNT KNOW HE WAS THAT YOUNG EITHER...IT'S A SHAME. mAY HE FIND PEACE , AND PRAYERS FOR HIS FAMILY.
          WHEREVER YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE AT

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎