X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjefferys
    Duke of Gloat
    • Apr 23, 2006

Guitar Hero: Metallica!

This long awaited (by me, anyway) game just came out yesterday and I picked it up. Great game, I'm happy to say. I'm more of a Rock Band fan, IMO the recent Guitar Hero games haven't been as good in comparison, but this game gets it right regarding things like game mechanics and guitar charts. Excellent song selection too, both for Metallica and the "opening acts". Along with Metallica (who's character animations look pretty good), Lemmy and King Diamond also make appearances in the game. I'm especially excited about King Diamond, and the game has Mercyful Fate's "Evil", plus Metallica's MF medley. If anyone was thinking about picking it up, I give it a big thumbs up!
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

OOhh, it's definately the Next one,.. Picked up Wanted Weapons of Fate on Fri,.. Forgot about Guitar Hero Metallica,.. What a Weirdo Release for a Game,.. On Sun ? Must be all the Religously Influenced Tunes.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Yeah, the Sunday release date really threw me off too. Luckily I just happened to be at Walmart yesterday, and had a $65 gift card burning a hole in my pocket.

Comment

• steelcouch
        Career Member
        • Feb 11, 2006

Picked it up Sunday for my kids. Mainly bought it because it was Metallica but I got to admit it is a great game. My kids have a wish list going and this was at the top of their list.

Comment

• haggis
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 17, 2008

Bought this on Sunday too. My neck has been sore ever since!
          No exclusives and no chase figures, please - I'm Canadian!

Comment

• BlackKnight
            The DarkSide Customizer
            • Apr 16, 2005

This Game Flipp'in Rules.
            The Boy & I just finished Jamming on Seek & Destroy, Whiplash, Am I Evil & Master Of Puppets.

Clearly,.. the very Best Guitar Hero Game Ever.
            ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• IRON37
              • Apr 15, 2009

I loved the demo..might have to give it a rent for this weekend after the ufc fights.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎