X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

ISIS and FLASH features in latest BACK ISSUE

There is a pretty good feature article in the latest issue of BACK ISSUE, (#23), which sports a Adam Hughes Mary Jane Watson painted cover.

Sadly Joanna Cameron is not interviewed in this article either. She also declined to appear in the DVD documentary for some reason, ( which leads me to believe this is the same material). However she did appear in the TV special on VH1 a couple of years ago, Superheroes - Where are they now? so I don't know why she bowed out on this project.

Shazam crossovers are mentioned in this article but it is not known if they will be released in this set. Can they omit ISIS episodes because they guest star Shazam?

For fans of the FLASH tv show who miss bonus material on the DVD there's a nice article on that show as well.
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

My lovely wife got me a subscription to BackIssue! back in November. I love it. I think any comic fan on this board would really like this magazine, since it focuses on comics from the 70s through the mid-90s.

I have the previous Hollywood issue (with the Alex Ross Lynda Carter cover), so I can't wait for this one to arrive in my mailbox!!!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• jemboy2004
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2005

Does Joanna do collectiables shows and/or conventions sometimes? I find it odd that she wouldn't be on the dvd. I don't think she's ever done anything else besides Isis. I guess she could just be sick of being thought of as only Isis or maybe she is busy with other stuff I guess, too bad though I was hoping to see an interview with her in it.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

She does convention shows I met her in 2005..not sure what she does for a living....but she really has lost her looks she's not as pretty as she was when she was doing Isis.

Comment

• jemboy2004
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 14, 2005

I did a search for her and found she's done alot of stuff in the past but nothing I'm fimilar with.

Kingdom Warrior, add 30+ years to any of us and I think we could say none of us are as pretty as we used to be.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

The only thing else I ever remember seeing her on was an episode/movie of the 70s Spider-Man series.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• kingdom warrior
              OH JES!!
              • Jul 21, 2005

Originally posted by jemboy2004
              I did a search for her and found she's done alot of stuff in the past but nothing I'm fimilar with.

Kingdom Warrior, add 30+ years to any of us and I think we could say none of us are as pretty as we used to be.
              LOL!!! So True

The new issue has been a fun read loaded with lot's af goodies...The Flash series the Star trek comics the Superman movie comics with commisioned covers showing what might have been and the Spidey 25th wedding anniversary stuff is great.......and the Adam hughes color pinups are killer!
              Last edited by kingdom warrior; Jul 17, '07, 6:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• samurainoir
                Eloquent Member
                • Dec 26, 2006

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• The Toyroom
                  The Packaging King
                  • Dec 31, 2004

Yeesh! Scary!
                  Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• bobbait
                    What, me worry?
                    • Jun 9, 2005

i'd still do her.
                    sigpic

Comment

• kingdom warrior
                      OH JES!!
                      • Jul 21, 2005

I think we know where you stand with older women Bob or do we have to bring up your I'll roll the old hag in Flour comment up again LOL!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                        Verbose Member
                        • Mar 7, 2004

She's aged normally. She's still in relatively good shape. Question to all you guys out there: Are you in relatively the same shape as you were in your 20s?

Still haven't got my BackIssue yet. I got the email telling me I could download it since I subscribe, but I want the physical mag in my hands. I'm old school that way. Has anyone gotten their actual copy in yet? Is it in comic shops yet?

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• Customslab

time didn't do her justice

Comment

• Airdave817
                            Satellite Monitor Duty
                            • May 31, 2007

Back Issue

It'll probably be a week or more 'til I get my copy from DCSB. Love Back Issue! I surfed over to www.imdb.com - the internet movie database and there her bio says that last she was doing Hotel marketing in Hawaii. My nephew does hotel security over there.
                            Shameless self-promotion -
                            Earth-Dave
                            KROC-FM
                            Look for me as Dave Berg on Facebook!

sigpic
                            "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

Comment

• JDeRouen
                              Author of Small Things
                              • Jun 14, 2001

I'm sure this is a silly question, but what exactly is "Back Issue"?
                              --
                              Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎