• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

JAsper chip in the House......

Hi Gang,
    I just purchased the Red Elite 120 GB XBOX 360 with Resident evil game included and to my surprise the new Jasper chip is powering this BAD BOy!!! The "Jasper chip" is the new XBOX 360 motherboard revision that features improved cooling methods, a 65Nm CPU, and 65Nm GPU. It's the latest version available. The Jasper Chip also makes your 360 generate less heat and consume less power (150W Dc Output). Hopefully, RROD (Red rings Of death) will be a thing of the past.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I think the RROD problems started to disappear once the Falcon 360s hit. My launch premium lasted 2 years before it red ringed on me. Upgraded to a Falcon Elite after that and haven't had any problems with it.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎