• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YANOULI
    Part-Time Timelord
    • Jan 9, 2006

Please get back to me

David,

i've sent you several emails and PM's regarding the 2 orders i placed on 14th Feb over the last few of days but have had no replies.
    You are on when i pm you but it seems you are ignoring me.

Out of courtesy, please could you get back to me about the status of these orders along with the shiping and/or customs reference label number, i'm waiting on parts to finish some customs.

Thanks,
    Ian .
    Last edited by YANOULI; Mar 12, '09, 2:45 PM.
    " But you can't kill me, i'm a Genius "
  • Jerry68
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 12, 2008

He may be very busy. I have emailed and Pm'ed him as well. I have also done this while he is online. I think he is just swamped now. I am sure he will answer all of us. He has always been a stand up guy!
    sigpic

Comment

• YANOULI
      Part-Time Timelord
      • Jan 9, 2006

It only takes a few seconds to say " your order was shipped on such a date ".

Comment

• Jerry68
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 12, 2008

I agree.
        sigpic

Comment

• David Lee
          The Fix-it-up Chappie
          • Jun 10, 2002

Working on it guys... I appreciate the patience and will make sure it's right...

-Dave

Comment

• Jerry68
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 12, 2008

No problem.
            sigpic

Comment

• YANOULI
              Part-Time Timelord
              • Jan 9, 2006

It's been a couple of days, any news Dave?

Comment

• YANOULI
                Part-Time Timelord
                • Jan 9, 2006

still waiting

David,

i'm still waiting for you to get back to me about my orders.

Comment

• Jerry68
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 12, 2008

I got my shipment today as promised! Thanks Dave!
                  sigpic

Comment

• YANOULI
                    Part-Time Timelord
                    • Jan 9, 2006

email i sent David Lee today

Hi Dave,

I hope you get this email and respond.

I've still not received the stuff i ordered from you on 14th Feb ( order #'s yhst-12736645079161-820 and yhst-12736645079161-821 ). You said they were in the mail, attached below is a copy of your PM from 17th March, please can you confirm the date they were shipped and let me have the customs label and/or shipping reference otherewise i will have to start a dispute with paypal for non-receipt of goods.

Regards,
                    Ian.

Mar 17, '09 11:49 AMDavid Lee: Re: my castaway orders

"Ian,
                    Your orders are in the mail. I personally took them. Our foreign orders are all screwed up right now, due to website stuff, the fact thht Jason and I are co-located and the shear vollume of orders we have coiming in. We re likely going to have to chnage our foreighn shipping policy because of these factors.

The lack of communication, however is all on me. My apologies.

-Dave"

Comment

• YANOULI
                      Part-Time Timelord
                      • Jan 9, 2006

Update

OK, i have just received a package from Castaway but only one of my orders has been shipped and that was on the 19th March, so it wasn't already in the mail as stated on 17th March.

David, please get in touch about my missing gloves.

Comment

• David Lee
                        The Fix-it-up Chappie
                        • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by YANOULI
                        OK, i have just received a package from Castaway but only one of my orders has been shipped and that was on the 19th March, so it wasn't already in the mail as stated on 17th March.

David, please get in touch about my missing gloves.
                        Ian,
                        You got me again!
                        I packed it up on the 17th, but it looks like it didn't go out until the 19th...
                        As for your other order, I 'll check on it.

While I do that... keep this in mind, shipping outside the US is a tiny fraction of our business, it's a gigantic pain in the ***, it cost more than we charge, and we have no means to track it (unless you want to spend the extra cash for priority internatnional). Don't get me wrong we want everyone to enjoy our stuff, and we do endeavor to be as timely as we can, but be aware there is a reason a lot of toy sites do not ship overseas...

-Dave

Comment

• YANOULI
                          Part-Time Timelord
                          • Jan 9, 2006

Originally posted by David Lee
                          Ian,
                          You got me again!
                          I packed it up on the 17th, but it looks like it didn't go out until the 19th...
                          As for your other order, I 'll check on it.

While I do that... keep this in mind, shipping outside the US is a tiny fraction of our business, it's a gigantic pain in the ***, it cost more than we charge, and we have no means to track it (unless you want to spend the extra cash for priority internatnional). Don't get me wrong we want everyone to enjoy our stuff, and we do endeavor to be as timely as we can, but be aware there is a reason a lot of toy sites do not ship overseas...

-Dave
                          Dave, that is not what you said and i don't appreciate being given the run around.

"Ian,
                          Your orders are in the mail. I personally took them."

You're telling me that because i live outside the USA that my business with you isn't as important? Great business ethic. Taking 5 weeks to ship stuff you had in stock is UNACCEPTABLE.
                          I paid for priority mail and it got here in 6 days, that's fine but i'm not willing to pay more if you still take over a month to take it to the post office.

Please ship out my gloves by friday, letting me know the customs label reference or i will open a dispute with Paypal.
                          Last edited by YANOULI; Mar 25, '09, 8:40 AM.

Comment

• David Lee
                            The Fix-it-up Chappie
                            • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by YANOULI
                            Dave, that is not what you said and i don't appreciate being given the run around.

"Ian,
                            Your orders are in the mail. I personally took them."

You're telling me that because i live outside the USA that my business with you isn't as important? Great business ethic. Taking 5 weeks to ship stuff you had in stock is UNACCEPTABLE.
                            I paid for priority mail and it got here in 6 days, that's fine but i'm not willing to pay more if you still take over a month to take it to the post office.

Please ship out my gloves by friday, letting me know the customs label reference or i will open a dispute with Paypal.
                            You're telling me that because i live outside the USA that my business with you isn't as important?

No I 'm saying it requires a complete different set of practices than Domestic US shipping; I cannot use free boxes provided by the USPS, I physicaly have to go to the PO, and I can't electronically generate or track packages. This is not easy for me in the least.

Your package was delayed just like everyone else's (OCONUS and Domestic), but then again it required extra steps, and I am still without the means to track it. So it's not a matter of importance, it's more of a matter of extra time and effort. I have no doubt you'll file with Pay/pal you've done it before. But you need to understand that this is a side business for me, and that we aren't like other On-line stores who do this full time. I would say that 99 percent of the people who order from us get this, they understand, they love our stuff and they continue to support us. If you are having trouble with this maybe it would be better for you not to order in the future. Otherwise, you need to realize the reality of ordering from us (especially from overseas).

-Dave

Comment

• YANOULI
                              Part-Time Timelord
                              • Jan 9, 2006

Why should i be penalized for your bad service?
                              The stuff i've received from you is great, i'm very happy with it and would love to order more in the future.

You have still not told me why it took 5 weeks for you to ship my order.

Yes, i will file a claim with paypal because you haven't supplied the gloves i paid for.
                              You could easily get them sent off in the next couple of days ( i'm sure someone else would take it for you if you can't go yourself ), let me know if you are going to or not so i know what's happening.

Thanks.
                              Last edited by YANOULI; Mar 25, '09, 9:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎