• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoNinja
    Career Member
    • Feb 7, 2007

AHI Monsters, price check

Hello everyone,

I would like to collect the AHI monsters on top of the Mad Monsters but would like to know the average prices first so I know what to buy.
    Does anyone know how much the average Creature from the Black Lagoon goes for? (male or female version).

Any help would be appreciated
    thanks
    I the Monster Hero
  • vman
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 26, 2006

I've been seeing them on eBay for about $325. The better the paint, the more expensive they are.

Dracula, Wolfman and Mummy generally go from $25 to $70 depending on the condition.
    - Bill

Comment

• MegoNinja
      Career Member
      • Feb 7, 2007

thanks so much Vman, I see people trying to sell the drac, wolfman and mummy for $560 and other stupid amounts and figured that they werent worth that much.
      Oddly enough, I dont mind paying $300 for Creature from the Black Lagoon, I feel that Mego really should have made him apart of the mad monsters line.

thanks
      Last edited by MegoNinja; Jul 10, '07, 11:33 PM. Reason: typo
      I the Monster Hero

Comment

• vman
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 26, 2006

Wow! $560? I don't think I've even seen a carded one go for that much but I could be wrong.

Mabey someone else can chime in.

I agree, Mego could have made a nice creature. Even the AHI Frankenstein and the Mummy are alot closer to the movie characters than the Mego figures. Of what I read, AHI got the rights from Universal.
        - Bill

Comment

• MegoNinja
          Career Member
          • Feb 7, 2007

yeah, Mego had to go about it in such a way where the Mad Monsters were not close enough to the movie characters to be considered based on the movie.
          I think the people that are trying to sell them for really high prices dont know how much it is worth and some times, they get away with it. I did not want to be one of those suckers.
          Isn't there a price guide for this sort of stuff?
          I the Monster Hero

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎