PDA

View Full Version : FX Exclusive Stealth Captain Action and Dr. Ling

David Lee
Mar 1, '09, 7:11 PM
Ok, fellas... before this beats it back here from the Captain Action Boards. We are going to have these exclusives at the FX show in April. These are limited to less than 500 and we will be giving Cast-a-Way Club Members a shot to purchase/reserve them before the show. These will ship the weekend of the show. So, much like GI JOE does with it's convention pieces we are allowing only club members to purchase these figures. Otherwise only show attendees will be able to purchase them. Details on this, and more, will also be in the inaugural newsletter, but things leaked out sooner than expected...

here are some rough pix, to chew on. The final design on the clothing is TBD and approved, and the eye will be a little different as well. This is real close though...

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/leedavm/Stealthproto.jpg
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/leedavm/lingproto.jpg

David Lee
Mar 1, '09, 7:40 PM
http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/leedavm/Stealth3proto.jpg

supes
Mar 1, '09, 7:50 PM
SWEET!!!!!!

ScottA
Mar 1, '09, 11:48 PM
Way cool. I will be picking up my set in person please sir. :yes:

roman
Mar 2, '09, 12:42 AM
I'd love to grab these... come on guys please verify my club membership

toys2cool
Mar 2, '09, 1:30 AM
those are sweet! :grin:

SlipperyLilSuckers
Mar 2, '09, 2:23 AM
Mmmm. They look awesome.

The Bat
Mar 2, '09, 6:52 AM
Really COOL Dave!!

I hope to see that Trenchcoat for sale, in different colors someday.:wink_y:

David Lee
Mar 2, '09, 8:02 AM
Really COOL Dave!!

I hope to see that Trenchcoat for sale, in different colors someday.:wink_y:

:wink:

-Dave

megojim
Mar 2, '09, 1:00 PM
:wink:

-Dave

possibly in DARK Green with a few accessories and a nimble side kick?
-jim

txteach
Mar 2, '09, 5:49 PM
Ok I want one. I believe I'm a club member. Where can I pre-order one. DANG!!! I WANT ONE!!!

thunderbolt
Mar 2, '09, 6:19 PM
Very cool, love the Dr. Ling/Evil figure. So can I reserve it and pick it up in person?

ThatBatmanGuy
Mar 2, '09, 6:39 PM
That Stealth CA looks pretty cool. :cool_y: Nice chest decal too Dave.:wink_y:

Bob

blastphemey
Mar 2, '09, 7:08 PM
those look sick:wink_y:

David Lee
Mar 2, '09, 7:53 PM
Very cool, love the Dr. Ling/Evil figure. So can I reserve it and pick it up in person?

For sure!

-Dave

David Lee
Mar 2, '09, 7:55 PM
That Stealth CA looks pretty cool. :cool_y: Nice chest decal too Dave.:wink_y:

Bob

You my friend are the freaking Sticker master! I mean it Bob your work is unparalled and we couldn't be happier with the stuff. You are making these smaller projects a real treat to do!

KUDOS! and I want to tell everyone, if you need stickers Bob is the best around!

-Dave

steelcouch
Mar 3, '09, 12:33 AM
Is it to late to become a member?

Meule
Mar 3, '09, 3:53 AM
Ooooh, that looks so cool

David Lee
Mar 3, '09, 9:44 AM
Is it to late to become a member?

Not at all... See the website store and click on Castaway Club Membership.

PS. I should have everyones welcome letter and merch code out today.

-Dave

ScottA
Mar 3, '09, 9:48 AM
I can see me spending a lot of time (and $$) at the Cast-A-Way booth this year. And I need to join the club.

ThatBatmanGuy
Mar 3, '09, 12:41 PM
You my friend are the freaking Sticker master! I mean it Bob your work is unparalled and we couldn't be happier with the stuff. You are making these smaller projects a real treat to do!

KUDOS! and I want to tell everyone, if you need stickers Bob is the best around!

-Dave

Thanks for the kind words.:cool_y: Just trying to do my part for the love of all things mego.:heart:

Bob

MIB41
Mar 3, '09, 9:46 PM
Nice stuff guys! You really have the gift for making Cap' everything he can be. It's a very exciting time to be a lover of Captain Action.

REMOVED
Mar 4, '09, 7:32 AM
those look cool. Is dr. Evil going to have a doc mego labcoat or something new and different?

David Lee
Mar 4, '09, 8:48 AM
those look cool. Is dr. Evil going to have a doc mego labcoat or something new and different?

Definitely New and different.

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/leedavm/lab.jpg

-Dave

PNGwynne
Mar 4, '09, 5:21 PM
OMG!!!! The evil Doctor and part of the "lab" playset! I love it!

Earth 2 Chris
Mar 4, '09, 7:36 PM
Looks great guys! Love that stealth suit. The black hands are a nice touch. That silver symbol is killer. Great job Bob!

And they hypnotic eye...wow!!!

Chris

madmarva
Mar 7, '09, 2:13 PM
Dave,

Will Castaway have a booth at PlanetComicCon in Kansas City?

David Lee
Mar 7, '09, 2:45 PM
Dave,

Will Castaway have a booth at PlanetComicCon in Kansas City?

Good Question! I would love to set up to show off the new stuff comng out... I am not sure what we will have back from China at that point... It's up in that air at the moment and if we do it may be a last minute announcement :terror:

-Dave

MegomanJess
Mar 7, '09, 3:31 PM
Already orded mine! Can't wait. When will the regular Phantom be avalable for order? I missed out on the early bird.

gfpallas
Mar 11, '09, 11:18 AM
Very cool. Gotta have these -- are they still available to order? I just bought a membership, so I'm not sure when it will go through. Here's hoping.

David Lee
Mar 11, '09, 11:23 AM
Very cool. Gotta have these -- are they still available to order? I just bought a membership, so I'm not sure when it will go through. Here's hoping.

Your cool... we don't anticipate cutting of off orders to club members, if we do though everyone will get a long heads up.

-Dave

Action Martin
Mar 15, '09, 9:31 AM
They look pretty cool but I am not a real fan of costume variation figures.