• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New pics of reissue McDonaldland figures. Now with Grimace

Series 1.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Looking forward to these...if only they'd make a Big Mac.

Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by The Toyroom
      Looking forward to these...if only they'd make a Big Mac.

They did.He is series 2.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Ahhhh, Mrs. TBolt's XMas present all sewed up. :D
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

Who else is in Series 2? The Professor? I hope it's not that stupid Birdie. Fry Guys would be cool or one of the Apple Pie Trees.
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• joshvox
            Clown Prince of Crime
            • Mar 21, 2006

These are just so silly that I must have them

Comment

• Hulk
              Mayor of Megoville
              • May 10, 2003

I still can't get over how fugly Ronald is. That is a head (and hair) only a fast food clown's mother could love.

Comment

• tmthor
                God of Knock-offs
                • Nov 29, 2005

I think I'd rather the original Captain Crook

Comment

• David Lee
                  The Fix-it-up Chappie
                  • Jun 10, 2002

My little girl will dig these!

-Dave

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Who else is in Series 2? The Professor? I hope it's not that stupid Birdie. Fry Guys would be cool or one of the Apple Pie Trees.
                    Definitely the Professor. They already had a prototype for him at Toy Fair.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Toy Fair pics with Big Mac and the Professor.

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
                        Formerly known as Del
                        • Dec 12, 2004

Are these supposed to resemble the old McDonalds toys(the ones that were made by...Remco, I think)?

Is it my imagination or does the Professor look like Ant if he would start to loose his hair?
                        Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
                        https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
                        http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• JDeRouen
                          Author of Small Things
                          • Jun 14, 2001

Just got approval to carry these:

Own this domain today. We make your shopping experience easy. Friendly and quick customer service.

Since we all know I can be slow at shipping, same deal as on the Star Trek figures - either they're postmarked within three days of my getting my shipment or you get the figures and your money back!

FYI (and I hate this, I really do) Captain Crook comes short shipped. You can only get him when you buy the whole set.

Joe
                          --
                          Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Comment

• ABMAC
                            User
                            • May 16, 2002

Originally posted by del
                            Is it my imagination or does the Professor look like Ant if he would start to loose his hair?
                            That would be my brother.

Comment

• huedell
                              Museum Ball Eater
                              • Dec 31, 2003

Birdie would actually be one I was looking forward to as she's one of
                              the few anthromorphic characters (if the only one) that Remco didn't make

Fry Guys and Apple pie Trees or Filet O Fishes or Chicken Mc Nuggets
                              ---but there'd be obvious scale issues to address---no biggie---I'd still
                              like to see 'em

Wonder if they DO make Birdie---if it'll be her "first appearance" look
                              (She probably appeared in like 1980)

I hope so as I'd like her to fit more with the "edgier" 70s look of the
                              new figures (which actually resemble the old ones quite a bit---
                              and no surprise since they were pretty much as good as you could get
                              ----could be the best looking figure series of the 70s in my eyes)

Bottom line: I think this is an incredible line---and therefore an
                              incredible gift, if only for the first series----rock on VIntage McDonalds
                              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎