Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys see who's going to be playing in TREK NEW VOYAGES this year ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

Did you guys see who's going to be playing in TREK NEW VOYAGES this year ?

I ran across this on imdb and was quite shocked how many Trek actors New Voyages got to play in this.

M
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I'm still amazed Paramount hasn't shut these guys down yet. Right now, they probably like them, because the New Voyages guys are doing their job by helping to keep Trek alive. As soon as the new movie gets under way, I bet they put the C&D smackdown on them.

Alan Ruck!!! Cameron!!!

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Hulk
      Mayor of Megoville
      • May 10, 2003

Frankly I am amazed at how many actors they are able to get to play in these... period.

Comment

• WilRadcliffe
        • May 24, 2006

If I'm not mistaken, Star Trek: Of Gods and Men is not a New Voyages project. It has some of the same actors, but it's actually a Tim Russ (Tuvok from Voyager) project. Although the New Voyages guys do have some episodes coming up featuring George Takai and some other Trek actors, and they already did an episode with Walter Koenig.

From what I've read, Paramount doesn't care if fans decide to make films, as long as they don't make any money off of them. It's good advertising for Paramount, and it's a labor of love for the fans. I believe George Lucas has a similar policy regarding Star Wars fan films.
        White, Gray, and Black Stones
        Scattered 'Cross the Board
        Now You Must Unite Them
        To Become the Noggle Lord!

Noggle Stones... Now On Sale!

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

I cannot imagine the poostorm of bad publicity that would result in a lawsuit from Paramount regarding these fan productions.

I'm talking "taking Clayton Moore's Mask away" bad. It's wise of the majors to leave such things alone.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎