• Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Indy 4 has a title!

On Wireimage.com they specify the new film as:

Indiana Jones and the City of the Gods

IMDB.com doesn't list this yet. Not sure if it's tentative.
  • Adam West
    Museum CPA
    • Apr 14, 2003

Is Harrison Ford going to play Indiana Jones? I really haven't stayed on top of this and wasn't sure if he was cast again or they went for a different actor.

Also is George Lucas involved with the project? I sure hope it doesn't get screwed up like the Star Wars prequels.

Like the Star Wars Trilogy, I thought all 3 of the Indy films were really good (although I think the 2nd one is the weakest of the 3).

I also wonder if it will continue take place during the WWII period or move it forward to the 1960's or something so Harrison Ford is more believable.
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Adam West
      Is Harrison Ford going to play Indiana Jones? I really haven't stayed on top of this and wasn't sure if he was cast again or they went for a different actor.

I also wonder if it will continue take place during the WWII period or move it forward to the 1960's or something so Harrison Ford is more believable.
      Yep

And the movie is set in the fifties. I started a thread about this in the Superheroes forum
      For the first time since 1989, Harrison Ford dons the familiar costume on Thursday, June 21, 2007, as the upcoming Indiana Jones adventure begins production under the direction of Steven Spielberg. The new Indiana Jones movie is set in the 1950s and stars Shia LaBeouf, Cate Blanchett, John Hurt, Ray Winstone and Jim Broadbent
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• batmanmc
        mego batman collector
        • Jun 22, 2004

i will watch it when it comes out. mike

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡