X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tay666
    Career Member
    • Dec 27, 2008

Ken Kelly at Wonderfest 2009

Not sure this is the right place to post this or not.
    But thought some here might be interested in knowing that Ken Kelly will be at Wonderfest in 2009.
    WonderFest USA Guests Page
    For those that don't know, Ken did illustration work for the Micronauts line for Mego.
    And Wonderfest is an annual garage kit model show. Held every year in Louisville KY.
  • ThatBatmanGuy
    Career Member
    • May 14, 2007

Originally posted by tay666
    Not sure this is the right place to post this or not.
    But thought some here might be interested in knowing that Ken Kelly will be at Wonderfest in 2009.
    WonderFest USA Guests Page
    For those that don't know, Ken did illustration work for the Micronauts line for Mego.
    And Wonderfest is an annual garage kit model show. Held every year in Louisville KY.
    Thanks for posting this over here Trevor. You know I'll be there. I will bring my original Hornetroid and Terraphant boxes for Ken to autograph. These will be great for my collection.

Bob

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

I've met Ken at Chiller theatre a couple of times and he's a really friendly person to talk to.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Kelley did two KISS album covers---it'd be interesting to chat with someone
        like that for me being a pretty big KISS fan.
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• tay666
          Career Member
          • Dec 27, 2008

Yeah. My boss at work is a huge KISS fan.
          Should have seen the look on his face when I told him Ken was going to be at that convention I go to every year. :D

It was fun finally being able to mention a name and someone knowing who it was.
          No one where I work is into old horror or scifi (heck most have trouble distinguishing between Star Trek and Star Wars)
          They don't even know who Harryhausen is :o

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
            MeGoing
            • May 14, 2003

Sometimes it's so frustrating living on the other side of the world to where all the action is going on. I hope someone will take pics...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎