X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegomanJess
    MegoHead
    • Oct 9, 2003

Western Figures?

I noticed CastAWay is now selling Cowboy and Indian items in their part store. Any figures on their way?
    ~~~ Jess ~~~
    If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
    http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by MegomanJess
    I noticed CastAWay is now selling Cowboy and Indian items in their part store. Any figures on their way?
    The short answer is yes...

The long answer is we would love to make some really nice Western Figures, but we have not made any big plans yet. We are talking to the Lone Ranger people, and they seem receptive. Other than that all I can say for sure is we do have everything we need to proceed, we just need a reason The Lone Ranger would be a fantastic start.

Besides the Masked Man we'd like to see some more realistic historic Western Figures, much like Dragon and Sideshow have done, only in 8 inch scale. I'd like to see Billy the Kid, Pat Garrett, Wild Bill Hickok, Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson and Doc Holiday in a very realistic format. Since I work for the US Marshals Service in my day job, I'd like to see some of these come to life with endorsements from the Marshals with the Official Seal etc... Realistic native Americans would also be very cool... Crazy Horse, Sitting Bull, and Geronimo etc... Buffalo Soldiers, Civil War figures... the list goes on and on....

WE LOVE this stuff... so if we can keep this thing moving forward and figures sell, you will see us make these kinds of things from us in the future.

-Dave

Comment

• Iron_fox85
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 14, 2008

lone rangerwould be so awesome.

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

• madmarva
        Talkative Member
        • Jul 7, 2007

Don't forget Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone, Jim Bowie would be cool, too.

I know its off the subject, but how about a Gangster line (Bonnie and Clyde, Capone, Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd and so on

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Civil war soldiers would be awesome.
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• David Lee
            The Fix-it-up Chappie
            • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by madmarva
            I know its off the subject, but how about a Gangster line (Bonnie and Clyde, Capone, Dillinger, Pretty Boy Floyd and so on
            Yes sir! BTW I just secured a nice 1/9th scale Thompson .45 with the "can" style clip.... Poifect for yous gangsta type mugs...

-Dave

Comment

• blastphemey
              Persistent Member
              • Jun 11, 2008

i'd buy any types of westerns heroes/villians castaway made, lone ranger would be nice, btu id still buy an average cowboy.

Comment

• Merlyn1976
                Fist of Khonshu
                • Mar 29, 2005

Just some generic thugs would be nice...gotta have some hencemen running around...
                "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• MegomanJess
                  MegoHead
                  • Oct 9, 2003

I'd have to buy the Jesse James because that's who I'm named after. My 2 brothers are also named after outlaws... Cole Younger and Robert "Clay" Allison. By the way I think Jesse James looks a little like Captain Eagle.
                  ~~~ Jess ~~~
                  If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
                  http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki

Comment

• Hulk
                    Mayor of Megoville
                    • May 10, 2003

I'd love to see a Gunfight at the OK Corral series...

Wyatt Earp, Morgan Earp, Virgil Earp, and Doc Holliday versus
                    Frank McLaury, Tom McLaury, Billy Claiborne, Ike Clanton, and Billy Clanton.

Comment

• wayne foundation 07
                      Time to feed the cat
                      • Dec 30, 2007

Can't wait, love those old cowboys.Hope there are horses out there somewhere so the can saddle up.
                      Last edited by wayne foundation 07; Jan 24, '09, 8:43 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• BlackKnight
                        The DarkSide Customizer
                        • Apr 16, 2005

Originally posted by David Lee
                        Yes sir! BTW I just secured a nice 1/9th scale Thompson .45 with the "can" style clip.... Poifect for yous gangsta type mugs...

-Dave
                        That sounds really cool Dave.
                        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• hobub
                          Ghost of a Dead Indian
                          • Jun 18, 2001

Originally posted by David Lee
                          The short answer is yes...

The long answer is we would love to make some really nice Western Figures, but we have not made any big plans yet. We are talking to the Lone Ranger people, and they seem receptive. Other than that all I can say for sure is we do have everything we need to proceed, we just need a reason The Lone Ranger would be a fantastic start.

Besides the Masked Man we'd like to see some more realistic historic Western Figures, much like Dragon and Sideshow have done, only in 8 inch scale. I'd like to see Billy the Kid, Pat Garrett, Wild Bill Hickok, Wyatt Earp, Bat Masterson and Doc Holiday in a very realistic format. Since I work for the US Marshals Service in my day job, I'd like to see some of these come to life with endorsements from the Marshals with the Official Seal etc... Realistic native Americans would also be very cool... Crazy Horse, Sitting Bull, and Geronimo etc... Buffalo Soldiers, Civil War figures... the list goes on and on....

WE LOVE this stuff... so if we can keep this thing moving forward and figures sell, you will see us make these kinds of things from us in the future.

-Dave
                          Dave, Don't forget Custer.

Comment

• Type3Toys
                            Home Of The Type3 Body
                            • Jan 18, 2005

Originally posted by Hulk
                            I'd love to see a Gunfight at the OK Corral series...

Wyatt Earp, Morgan Earp, Virgil Earp, and Doc Holliday versus
                            Frank McLaury, Tom McLaury, Billy Claiborne, Ike Clanton, and Billy Clanton.
                            That would be excellent!
                            LOOK
                            Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                            For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                            To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                              • Mar 15, 2008

Might want to see if you can get permission for Clint Eastwood's likeness - an Outlaw Josey Wales figure would rock.

We also need Ten Bears!
                              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎