Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucs clean house- Gruden, Bruce Allen GONE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Bucs clean house- Gruden, Bruce Allen GONE!

Yayyy. All they've done since the one Superbowl is squander every chance they had. This year took the cake, 9-3 division leaders in December then they blow the last 4 games and no playoffs again. Interesting that this came about a week after Dungy announced his retirement so he could spend more time with the family in Tampa.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • goldenryan
    coy member
    • Jul 13, 2007

maybe the rams will hire gruden?

Comment

• Zemo
      Still Smokin'
      • Feb 14, 2006

Gruden seemed to try to keep the team as Dungy had set it up. It just grew older. He never had much of QB or some new weapons. Never understood it.

Comment

• BlackKnight
        The DarkSide Customizer
        • Apr 16, 2005

^^^ Thats because that Team Dungy set up Got Gruden a Ring.

I dunno,... Are there really alot of Great Coaches out there ? Not saying Gruden is great,.. but I think he is good... a Couple of more pieces,.. & The bucs might have had something imo.
        ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

Gruden is still a great coach,dumb move if you ask me.I'm sure another team will seek his services,he should've dumped them and headed to Tennessee when he had the chance,shows what loyalty gets you these days
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Adam West
            Museum CPA
            • Apr 14, 2003

Maybe Dungy will be back with the Bucs.

The owner sounds a bit like Dan Snyder with the Redskins. We have been through so many coaches in the last decade (a lot of good ones too) but he wants results and wants them now.

With free agency, salary caps, etc. going on, it seems like the days of the dynasties are gone. I was actually surprised to see New England do it but don't know if we'll see it again.
            "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
            ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎