Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.I.JOE PSAs Redubbed!! Has anybody seen these?!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

G.I.JOE PSAs Redubbed!! Has anybody seen these?!!

I used to watch G.I.JOE quite a bit during my junior high years as well as the PSAs at the end of the episodes. I know these have been out for quite some time, but it wasn't until I accessed youtube earlier this year that I finally saw the PSAs redubbed. Damn!! I don't know what those guys were smoking or drinking when they redubbed these, but I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes and my stomach was aching!!To me, the ones that had me laughing the most were:

1: Roadblock and the Body Massage

2: Blowtorch and the Pork Chop Sandwiches

3: Doc singing reggae with that kid.

4: Wild Bill in the "Huh?" PSA. I had to watch it a few times to figure out he was singing. "I just want to ride in my motorcy.....................cle!

5: Snow Job shouting at the little wankers for getting on to his ice pond and then bellowing Ooooooohhh..

6: Recondo stuffing the kid into the refrigerator

7: Alpine saying only mimimimimimi.

8: The fire with Barbecue

9: Cutter and the longest belch

10: The PSA with Gung Ho.

Has anybody seen these redubs? I can't wonder who did these. Some of these are real funny,but some others are really weird.
    Cheers.:smiley1
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

yeah I saw those a while back,they were pretty funny
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• RG
      Removed.
      • Oct 1, 2004

they are great! I have the Snow Job one saved lol lol the kid falling is classic. The BBQ one is odd but funny. Did you see the one with Footloose and football? It's not one of the funniest ones, but it's so fitting

Comment

• filmation batman fan
        The Man of Many Voices
        • Aug 30, 2005

Yeah, I saw the one with Footloose. What had me laughing so hard at the one with Blowtorch was how retarded those two kids sounded when they talked. When the fire started that blonde kid sounded like Bart Simpson on crack with abaabaabaabaa. And Blowtorch shouting "Get the f*** Out!!"
        Cheers

Comment

• DocDrako
          Formerly Doc Drako
          • Nov 11, 2004

Pork Chop Sandwiches!

Those are pretty funny. My favorite is the pork chop sandwiches of course, but the others are great too. I like when the kids call Gung Ho (Ettienne LaFitte...yes I still remember his "real" name) "Mister Lafitty".

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎