X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegomanJess
    MegoHead
    • Oct 9, 2003

Who is EMCE

I'm trying to find out who owns and operates EMCE. I'd like so info on possibly becoming a EMCE distributor.
    ~~~ Jess ~~~
    If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
    http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki
  • Lynn TXP 0369
    Career Member
    • Jun 10, 2007

DrMego

Lynn

Comment

• mars396
      Museum Super Collector
      • Sep 14, 2007

EMCE was created by veteran pop culture entrepreneur Joe Sena, President of SphereWerx, LLC, and craftsman Paul "Dr. Mego" Clarke.

In his 20-year career, Sena has created licensed products, experiential marketing and affinity programs for legendary properties such as STAR TREK, JAMES BOND, UNIVERSAL MONSTERS, and THE X-FILES. Former Creative Director of Universal Studios New Media Group, he is a pioneer in interactive marketing and internet media.

Clarke is an expert on the MEGO line, the foremost reproducer of parts and accessories for collectors and produces figures for the popular Cartoon Network series ROBOT CHICKEN.

Together, Sena and Clarke are dedicated to creating fun products for kids of all ages.

Comment

• wyldpny
        Star Trek Mego Customizer
        • Jan 29, 2008

There is also a great article by Paul (Dr. Mego) Clarke in the current issue of the The unofficial guide to Star Trek collectibles magazine where Paul talks about the history of Mego and now EMCE
        Capt. Kirk: "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?"
        Mr. Spock: "I am not aware of anyone who fits that description, Captain"
        Capt. Kirk: "No, Mr. Spock, I didn't think you would be"

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎