X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Ms. Marvel (NEW DR. MEGO FEMALE BODIES)

I finally got my hands on the new Dr. Mego female bodies and I must say...these things rock!

The arms are very bendable and move around much better then the original. The plastic is more durable and the ankles and knees are very durable.

I took the time to reconfigure my old Jean Grey and make a new Ms. Marvel with a couple of the bodies.

Get your Dr. Mego female bodies now and toss out all the imitations!

Ms. Marvel's suit is made from black stretch material painted with shiny black fabric paint to give her a wet/leather look. My camera really doesn't do it any justice, it looks really good in real life. I need to figure out how to configure this flash!
    Last edited by Cosmicman; Jan 8, '09, 6:43 PM.
    More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

best advice on flash is don't use one.
    Try a two or three point light setup.
    If you have to use flash, try to bounce off the ceiling or put a diffuser on it.
    If it is built into a point and shoot digital camera, you probably can't do that tho.

rche

Comment

• bobws
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 13, 2008

Nice looking work there. how about a Flashdance style Rogue? that's what i'm working on next.
      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• blastphemey
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 11, 2008

nice, new bodies put to good use!!

Comment

• Brue
          User without title
          • Sep 29, 2005

nice figures - and iagree that not using the flash is the best advice.

GOOD indoor lighting can work but if you have a window that lets in good natural light - take your pics there.

I have shot high res pics from a distance while having the subject off center so the glare of the flash is elswhere -and then cropped the photo

Comment

• Cosmicman
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 12, 2005

Originally posted by Brue
            nice figures - and iagree that not using the flash is the best advice.

GOOD indoor lighting can work but if you have a window that lets in good natural light - take your pics there.

I have shot high res pics from a distance while having the subject off center so the glare of the flash is elswhere -and then cropped the photo
            I know. I am going to work with my camera this weekend. I have always such nice figures I make, then I post them and the pictures make the figures look like ***. I bet a lot of people think I suck.
            I need to make one of these Mego Meets and show people that my work don't look like these *** pictures.

I might retake that picture. When I compressed it, it made Ms. Marvel's lightning bolt symbol look like it was painted on with a 5 year-old with a shakey hand. UGH!!
            More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎