X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Artist Needed For Toy Company

I’m looking for an artist who can do control art for action figures and package artwork. My company, ZICA Toys is less than a year old but I’ve already produced one figure, an unarticulated ninja, which is currently being shipped over from China. My next project is to produce a line of articulated action figures which is already in the very early stages of development.

This is not a hobby project for me. I’ve already made a sizeable investment in the company and it’s something I take very seriously. That being said, I need an artist who can communicate well and be committed to doing the work required in a timely manner. Non-disclosure and copyright transfer agreements must be signed before work can begin.

I can be contacted via private message on this forum or my e-mail address is c.owen@fuse.net.
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Perhaps you could include a link to your company or the item you invested in.

Are you looking for? Someone who does pencil drawings? Someone who inks their own work? Should it be camera ready?

An artist who works professionally or someone new looking to break in?

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by johnmiic
      Perhaps you could include a link to your company or the item you invested in.?
      Here's a link to my company: ZICA Toys Nothing to see there yet until the ninja figure arrives. Below is a pic of the tooling sample for the figure. It's the same size as a Smurf.

Are you looking for? Someone who does pencil drawings? Someone who inks their own work? Should it be camera ready?

An artist who works professionally or someone new looking to break in?
      The main thing I need done now is control art so detailed pencil drawings should be fine.

As long as they can do the work it doesn't matter if the artist is professional or someone looking to break in.

Comment

• johnmiic
        Adrift
        • Sep 6, 2002

Sorry, I didn't get back to see your reply until now. Have many people replied from here?

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Sorry, I didn't get back to see your reply until now. Have many people replied from here?
          I've only had one person contact me from here and it was for an offer to help me with the search. After seeing the talent that was shown on the "Let's See Your Art!" thread from the old boards I honestly thought finding someone here would be easy, but I guess not. I'm located in Northern KY and there are three comic book shops close to me so I might ask around at those places and see if I can find some local talent.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎