X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UnderdogDJLSW
    To Fear is Not Logical...
    • Feb 17, 2008

More Sports threads - Hockey fight from last Saturday

For those of you who like Hockey here is a little skirmish from this past Saturday's Washington Capitols game. I'm a casual fan of Hockey and still have to accept that fighting is a factor of the game. That part of the game is not my cup of tea.

Fight Video: Alexander Semin plays the bongos on Rangers' Staal - Puck Dadd... - NHL - Yahoo! Sports
    It's all good!
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

Hockey fights are awesome,yesterday some dude got his face busted with just one punch
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

Worst fight ever.

They fight like girls

Comment

• johnnystorm
        Hot Child in the City
        • Jul 3, 2008

Yeah, that was kinda tame.

Here's one of the greatest hockey fights of all-time (even if it's a movie).
        \
        YouTube - Slapshot The hanson brothers

Old-Time Hockey, boys! Puttin' on the foil!

Comment

• Adam West
          Museum CPA
          • Apr 14, 2003

The Washington Capitols are currently the most successful sports team in the Washington D.C. area right now. 1st place in their division and off to their best start in franchise history.

The problem is...most people in the D.C. area just don't care. We just aren't a big hockey city and they receive very little sports coverage or at least a lot less than they deserve.

This is definitely a football town with the Redskins always being front and center no matter how bad they are. I would say baseball gets the 2nd most coverage, followed by NBA, then NHL.

Local College Baketball and Football also receives a lot of coverage. In Football, it is generally Terrapins, VA Tech, VA, and the Naval Academy that receive a lot of coverage. In Basketball, it's Terrapins, Georgetown, and George Washington that receive most of the coverage.
          "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
          ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎