X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

The most played game system of 2008

According to Nielsen Ratings it's not the PS3,XBOX 360 or Wii. It's the PS2. Found that to be a little shocking myself.
  • SlipperyLilSuckers
    MeGoing
    • May 14, 2003

I guess so many people have one...and the games are way cheaper than PS3 or the others. I still love my PS2 and play with it several times a week.

Comment

• BlackKnight
      The DarkSide Customizer
      • Apr 16, 2005

Kinda Makes sense to me.. If I didn't have a Boy, who plays these... I would probably still be Rolling with the PS2, instead of also buying an Xbox 360.. The PS2 Has a ton of Games,.. The price for the Console is only 130 bucks brand new too .. I know many people out that still only Have that Console. The Prices for the New ones is just too out there for Many people,.. & until about half way threw last yr,.. maybe more towards the end,.. the Wii is still very difficult to find around these parts ..

I think Next yr , or rather this yr, it will be different. The Wii's are more so avalible, & Prices for the Xbox 360 are really low,.. & I think the PS3 Prices have dropped a bit too.
      ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

That's because those "Geniuses" put out machines that cost too much.Or the competitor didn't right away slash their prices. Plus most hardcore gamers know not to buy machines when they first come out because they usually have lots of glitches. A savvy consumer will wait it out until the machines prices drop. Also you always want to make sure there are enough games made for that machine before you invest in it.

Also add the fact that they still continued to make games for the PS2. If you want people to buy your new machine you have to stop making new games for your old. Now add a slow economy and the fact that you can go to Game Stop and find popular games prices slashed for the PS2 and basically there is the reason why the PS2 is still good to go.

Comment

• toys2cool
          Ultimate Mego Warrior
          • Nov 27, 2006

PS2 is still good,I only play it for Sing Star though.The rest of my 50+ games are collecting dust

I'm to into my 360 and Wii right now
          "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
          My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍