• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldenryan
    coy member
    • Jul 13, 2007

comic action heroes price check

i'm sharpe as a whip when it comes to 8' figures
    But i'm in the dark when it comes to cah, pocket heroes,bend n' flex ,and stuff like that.
    what are loose figures going for these days?
  • Drain
    megos are yummy
    • Jun 10, 2007

Depends on how bad someone wants it.
    I once got a complete CA robin from a Palitoy ebay auction for $9.99 but, I have seen loose one with no stand or batrope go for a lot more.
    Mego Nudists Fish Nude Show Off your Rod.

Comment

• goldenryan
      coy member
      • Jul 13, 2007

i had loose ca for superman,penquin,robin,but i sold them for $10 a piece about 5 years ago i wasn't a dc guy at the time. i want to pickup joker, batman and maybe lex luther. but i'll just wait till i get a good deal on ebay. hulk, superman, zod and jorel are the common figures i've notice.
      Last edited by goldenryan; Dec 24, '08, 2:16 PM.

Comment

• NewForce
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 5, 2008

hello all...
        as someone that has bought multiples of each over the past year, I can tell you that ebay prices are all over the board... I got my first WW, no lasso for $17... I paid $98 for my complete WW with lasso and stand (just got bid up) and then I found a carded one for $58...
        same with Joker and Penquin...have gotten them, with stands, as cheap as $25 (no acc) and paid more than $100 each for my complete ones (bidding war again)...
        so, if you have no competition, you can get cheap, but if you are not patient (as I am not) then they can get pricey
        rick

Comment

• goldenryan
          coy member
          • Jul 13, 2007

Originally posted by NewForce
          hello all...
          as someone that has bought multiples of each over the past year, I can tell you that ebay prices are all over the board... I got my first WW, no lasso for $17... I paid $98 for my complete WW with lasso and stand (just got bid up) and then I found a carded one for $58...
          same with Joker and Penquin...have gotten them, with stands, as cheap as $25 (no acc) and paid more than $100 each for my complete ones (bidding war again)...
          so, if you have no competition, you can get cheap, but if you are not patient (as I am not) then they can get pricey
          rick
          well it no wonder i couldn't win anything for about 6 months but its all fair game i know that. when u get on a buying tear it's hard to tell if your overpaying for items or not.

Comment

• NewForce
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 5, 2008

Originally posted by goldenryan
            well it no wonder i couldn't win anything for about 6 months but its all fair game i know that. when u get on a buying tear it's hard to tell if your overpaying for items or not.
            very true... I have completed my loose collection, so no more comp from me there! but I am working on carded pieces now, just so you know

Comment

• Drain
              megos are yummy
              • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by NewForce
              hello all...
              rick
              After trying and failing to get a joker with cane on ebay. I finally found amd bought one complete from a private Toy sale site for $40. The head is missing some paint but I can always find a loose Joker no cane cheaper then one with cane.

Comment

• Drain
                megos are yummy
                • Jun 10, 2007

Good luck on your quest.

Comment

• goldenryan
                  coy member
                  • Jul 13, 2007

it seems cah are more expensive then five years ago. like a complete goblin or aquaman w/stand would cost like $20 now would be $35 or more.

Comment

• Drain
                    megos are yummy
                    • Jun 10, 2007

Originally posted by goldenryan
                    it seems cah are more expensive then five years ago. like a complete goblin or aquaman w/stand would cost like $20 now would be $35 or more.
                    I agree, their was a time when you could find a CA complete for sale and the seller would just sell just you the stand/accessary if that was all you wanted. Now all you seem to find are stands with melt marks.

Comment

• goldenryan
                      coy member
                      • Jul 13, 2007

funny story, i have a family member who collected toys in the 80's and 90's but had sold all his megos over 8 years ago. i was in his basement and i saw a cah joker on top of some old mags. i asked him if he would sell it to me he owned me about 10 bucks so we called it even. strange how he forgot to sell the one i was looking for.

Comment

• NewForce
                        Persistent Member
                        • Apr 5, 2008

love it when a plan comes together

Comment

• goldenryan
                          coy member
                          • Jul 13, 2007

there was a hidden auction on the superman tmp villians and i still got out bid. d'oh!! to be honest their not well made anyway.

Comment

• GreenLantern9999
                            GL of Mego Sector
                            • Oct 8, 2007

I just picked up a Shazam! Spider-Man set on eBay (loose but in decent shape) for 16 bucks!!! Shazam! was the last one I needed now I have a full set but no bases or accessories so now that is what I shall hunt for
                            No body takes pot shots at Lubic! Good Journey

Comment

• megonaught
                              Career Member
                              • Jan 29, 2008

i had a cah batman and robin when i was a kid. i loved them. would like to get them again.
                              Action Jackson is his name.
                              Bold adventure is his game.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎