X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • almitysufx
    Persistent Member
    • May 27, 2004

I just found a new teen titan sized body

I stumbled on these at a local T J Max this evening. I did a post for them in the Mego like section but thought Id throw in a pic of the body here too.

18 point articulation including swivel biceps! They are sold as Wild Ones Adventure Crew and cost $5.99. They come with clothes and accessories. Seems like a great bunch of custom fodder to me.

I see a Superboy custom in my near future!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Must be cold at TJ Maxx. Nice find, I'll have to check on them.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• megocrazy
      Museum Trouble Maker
      • Feb 18, 2007

What do the heads and clothes look like? Can't believe no one has seen these earlier. Very Megoesque in design.

I found em. They sold at Target too. Can't believe I never saw em there. Listed as out of stock there. Got some vehicle sets too.
      Last edited by megocrazy; Dec 20, '08, 6:22 AM.
      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Hotfoot
        Dazed and Confused
        • Dec 30, 2007

Great find.

A little research came up with this:

Wild Ones Adventure Crew is a line of highly articulated and detailed action figures which focus on non-violent activities for kids, such as rock climbing, deep-sea diving and hand-gliding to name a few.

http://www.toydirectory.com/Bbel/index.htm

B-Bel Inc. is a leading manufacturer of licensed toys and gifts for children. The Canadian company features unique product lines, such as Trading Spaces, Kids in the Kitchen, Wild Ones Adventure Crew, Facemaker and The Design Line.

B-Bel was created in 2002 by Raymond Poirier. Their first set of toys were Facemaker novelty products, described as Mr. Potato Head meets the Rubic's Cube because you can twist them into 125 different faces.

Their products have been featured in numerous publications and broadcasts, including the Globe and Mail, Big Apple Parent, CBC Newsworld and Toy Wishes. B-Bel products have won awards like 2005 Best of Year Award of Excellence by Quality of Life Omnimedia and Toy of the Year from Creative Child Magazine in 2006.

Wild Ones Adventure Crew - Rock Climber (Red Dogg)

Get ready to scale a cliff face with Red Dogg and his rock climbing gear! His equipment makes him ready for anything, and his 17 movable joints mean that he can climb anything, too. Help Red Dogg make it to the top of the mountain!

Features:

* Red Dogg stands 6 1/2" tall and comes with helmet, sunglasses, GPS, clamps, backpack, climbing hook and rope, and climber's suit
        * Also includes 3 suction-cup rocks for him to scale - try sticking them to a window, or to the tub!
        Last edited by Hotfoot; Dec 20, '08, 6:43 AM.
        Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• Merlyn1976
          Fist of Khonshu
          • Mar 29, 2005

No TJ Maxx around me...I could use a couple of these...can someone hook a brother up??
          "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by megocrazy
            What do the heads and clothes look like? Can't believe no one has seen these earlier. Very Megoesque in design.

I found em. They sold at Target too. Can't believe I never saw em there. Listed as out of stock there. Got some vehicle sets too.

Someone here posted that these were at Target, when I was looking for a TT Body. I never found any...but that's probably because they ended up at TJ Max on "close out"?
            sigpic

Comment

• Hotfoot
              Dazed and Confused
              • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by megocrazy

Picture Wild Ones Adventure Crew - Mego Talk

Comment

• almitysufx
                Persistent Member
                • May 27, 2004

I did some searching after my post myself. everywhere I checked for them on the web was sold out. They had a pretty high price too. There were only the 3 that I found at T J Maxx. one each.
                The Company, b-bel, seems to be out of Canada.
                I will probably go back and get the last one I found today.

Comment

• Random Axe
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Apr 16, 2008

I've got TJ Maxx directly next door to my store. I'll pop my head in there on my lunch break today and see what I find. If there are a few I'll grab them and anyone who wants one, we'll settle up next week.

Scott
                  I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Hotfoot
                    Dazed and Confused
                    • Dec 30, 2007

Found these 2 today.

They also had Chase with a Hang Glidder for $12.99 and Red Dogg with a Snow Mobile for $9.99.

Saturday before Christmas and TJ Maxx was a friggen zoo!
                    Took me 10 minutes to find them and 30 minutes in line to check out!
                    Last edited by Hotfoot; Dec 20, '08, 3:49 PM.

Comment

• almitysufx
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 27, 2004

Congrats on finding a few. If you put them to good use it will have been worth the time spent in line.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Your scuba guy has two left hands.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

Oh Man...I was looking for that Scuba Diver!! I needed it for a Capt'n Eli Prototype.
                          sigpic

Comment

• shellhead
                            museum rustpot
                            • Mar 1, 2007

Hey Hotfoot,
                            Your scuba dude has two left hands! Now it's worth a fortune on E-Bay.
                            Chris

Keepin' it Mego-ey !

Comment

• Hotfoot
                              Dazed and Confused
                              • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by shellhead
                              Hey Hotfoot,
                              Your scuba dude has two left hands! Now it's worth a fortune on E-Bay.
                              Sure does hadn't noticed that. And I already sold him but not for error prices!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎