• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roman
    Persistent Member
    • Jan 25, 2003

ctvt .. now that's more like it!

ok

i bought 4 lot auctions from them on ebay. i also picked up a few extras and they were kind, courteous, prompt and did not ask for $20 to ship Fed ex. This is the company I had gotten used to dealing with. I don't know what happend with my last outing but this was just plain ... excellent, the way you appreciate a sale to be.

i'll be picking up more soon.

a happy customer

rob
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Why don't you buy from our own CTVT dealers, instead of the company that is undercutting them on prices?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Psychopath
      resident psycho
      • Nov 19, 2004

lucky you

hi rob you must have got thenm on a good day, my last order arrived 2 figures short, when I e mailed them the answer was that they would send them the next time I make and order. now thats a good customer service. NOT.

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Psychopath
        my last order arrived 2 figures short, when I e mailed them the answer was that they would send them the next time I make and order.
        daaaaang

I woulda lost my "you know what"

I would've said "how about if I don't MAKE an order "next time"?"

Knowing them, I probably wouldn't like THEIR response to MY response
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Psychopath
          resident psycho
          • Nov 19, 2004

response

still waiting for a response to my response.

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            Why don't you buy from our own CTVT dealers, instead of the company that is undercutting them on prices?
            I really appreciate the support, but if you can get cheaper prices from them, feel free. I am not restocking anything from them anyway, so once I'm out of stock on something now, it's likely I will stay out of stock. When you ignore your biggest dealer for 8 months, he tends to get the hint. When I need something I don't have, I go to Joe now.

Comment

• Psychopath
              resident psycho
              • Nov 19, 2004

shot themselves

looks like they pi**ed off more than just joe public, and shot themselves in the head. it would have been foot but that would not explain the bad customer service.
              Last edited by Psychopath; Jul 3, '07, 12:07 PM. Reason: stupidity

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

Geez, I hate to hear this
                I've been one of their biggest supporters
                ----and they just seem like a bunch of jerks plain and simple
                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• roman
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jan 25, 2003

CTTV

I actually went through Ebay this time. I was aloud to add a few items to the order.

I was actually trying to give them some praise since the last time I dealt with them.. It wasn't exactly an experience that left me warm and fuzzy inside.

As Hulk stated above.. if you can get it cheaper do it.

I have bought several times through Joe and will likely do so again.
                  You knwo when the customising itch gets to itchin' you gots to scratch it.

Their Ebay prices are good. I just kind of loaded up on a few things

Funny however, since my last post ( some of you kinda beat me up a bit) I can only submize that they must be experienceing some level of sour grapes. I suppose they're upset because they likely spent a good deal of cash and this stuff turned out to be somewhat unprofitable, I should say not as profitable as they'd expected.

Who knows?

Rob

Comment

• Capt Kirk
                    Museum Patron
                    • Jan 15, 2005

My two cents...

I ordered an entire series from them (the Knights, incidentally) and when they arrived, many of the accessories were broken - those that were actually included.
                    Naturally, I contacted them about resolving the situation. Their reply was sent that day, and when the replacement parts arrived, they had friends. Lots of friends.
                    Personally, I'm happy to get just what I order from a company, but this was the best customer service experience (given the situation) that I've ever had. They were even polite in their messages.

Way to set the bar!
                    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Comment

• Psychopath
                      resident psycho
                      • Nov 19, 2004

lucky you

you seem to have got them in a good mood, I am still waiting for my responce
                      about my missing figures, 2 short on my last order. they said they would send them with my next order, no reply, no figures, no money back. very pi**ed off. crap customer service, ie we have your money tough.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎