X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unataper
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 8, 2007

The Midnight Meat Train

Has anyone seen this film?? If so, your thoughts??
    For the rules of the road have been lodged, it's peoples games you have to dodge- Bob Dylan
  • mazinz
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 2, 2007

I have the fear.net on demand channel. I will admit from the title and that Clive Barker was associated with it, I was going to pass. However a friend I work with saw it from some illegal downloaded version and said despite the title the film was good.

This past week I watched the film and I am glad I did. Very atmospheric and dark in general. It was not "stupid" and it was not like a slasher film. I was rather surprised on how much I ended up enjoying the movie.

Despite yourself being able to figure out most of the ending beforehand, it was made well enough that it does not hamper anything at all

If you have the chance I would recommend giving this a watch
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• unataper
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 8, 2007

Yeah, most people are turned off by the title and won't even give it a chance. I was really pleased as it has a couple things I appreciate in a movie- gore AND monsters.

give it a try at least- then you can post your thoughts in this thread.

Cecil
      For the rules of the road have been lodged, it's peoples games you have to dodge- Bob Dylan

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎