X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasonmego1277
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 9, 2008

Custom Star Trek II - Uniforms

Hi Everyone , Happy Holidays ! I was wondering if anyone had a Custom Star Trek Uniforms for Sale or would willing to make for 8" Mego's for sale. Specifically The ones used in Star Trek II onward. I would love to do these Uniforms for a Kirk, Spock, and Mccoy. Sadly I am not crafty enough to do uniforms. Thanks I would appreciate anyone's help !
    In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142
  • david_b
    Never had enough toys..
    • May 9, 2008

I'd love some custom uniforms from the first movie.. I know I'm in the micro-minority here, but I actually liked the tan, gray and white uniforms, and would be super-easy to make. I'll have to set aside time to work on some of them..
    Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

• jasonmego1277
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 9, 2008

Actually those would kinda neat to see on the 8" mego's. I have got to see how those come out . I prefer the red ones from Wrath of Khan onward, but I do like those as well.

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

We had a Museum member from England who used to make and sell ...

Star Trek 3-4 Kirk Casual suits ...

I can't think of his name at the moment.

Comment

• Dave Mc
          Administrator
          • Oct 20, 2002

Cory Wood made one back in the day. I think Paul (OtherDude) made some as well. Not sure if he makes them for sale or not.

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by david_b
            I'd love some custom uniforms from the first movie.. I know I'm in the micro-minority here, but I actually liked the tan, gray and white uniforms, and would be super-easy to make. I'll have to set aside time to work on some of them..

I like the Uniforms from the first Movie as well(and the red ones too). I think the 1st movie ones work mostly because Shatner still looks good...so the Mego Head can be used.

If I was going to do the later version...the shrunk down Playmates Kirk Head would work best.
            sigpic

Comment

• jasonmego1277
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 9, 2008

Thanks For the Info Everyone ! I will try some of those routes to have the search continue.

Comment

• david_b
                Never had enough toys..
                • May 9, 2008

Originally posted by The Bat
                I like the Uniforms from the first Movie as well(and the red ones too). I think the 1st movie ones work mostly because Shatner still looks good...so the Mego Head can be used.

If I was going to do the later version...the shrunk down Playmates Kirk Head would work best.
                Agreed. Love the Shatner white short-sleeve look, as well as Spock's raised black collar. I had a MIB 12" Spock from ST-TMP for a while last year, I should have kept him.
                Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎