Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTA enjoying the snow that hit in Southeast, TX!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Mego
    Love to play with Megos
    • Oct 19, 2003

POTA enjoying the snow that hit in Southeast, TX!

Last about 3 or 4 days ago, my father called me on TTY with phone (for Hearing Impaired and Deaf) he let me know in South Houston at the Wal-Mart and I went outside, I saw heavy snow came out around my Mobile Home in East Dickinson, TX!!! (in the between Houston and Galveston, TX area)

I thanked him for LMK there's snow came out. I'm enjoyed outside with heavy snow at night till almost stop snow fall at middnight then I put my POTA figs on the round table with tree's roots and snow layed on the table about one inch deep.

I forgot to add complete original Silver Soldier Ape there, supposed to be on the left side by General Urko on the back!

This is not fake snow! (snow layed on the round table first then I put the woods with POTA figs that looks good, except the background)

I have proof many pics of snow falling at my Mobile Home with car port and the yard, I'll post a new thread with pics of outside of snow in General Buzz when I have time.

Here's POTA figs enjoyed the snow! What do you think they're doing around or else?

Last edited by Mr Mego; Dec 14, '08, 2:00 AM.
    Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.
  • kryptosmaster
    Removed.
    • Jun 14, 2008

AAAHHHHHH!!!
    GET THOSE FIGURES OUT OF THE SNOW BEFORE YOU RUIN THEM!!

Rich

Comment

• jemboy2004
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 14, 2005

cool pic. I used to love to play with my mego's in the snow. Especially catwoman for some reason.

Comment

• miguet
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 11, 2007

Nice picture of your POTA figures in the snow.

Comment

• Hotfoot
          Dazed and Confused
          • Dec 30, 2007

MEGO's love Snow. Even Kirk and Spock ventured out earlier this year in Georgia.

Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
            Stuck in a laundry shoot.
            • Oct 8, 2007

High of like -2 here today. No snow megos for me. Brrrr........
            "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Remco Monster
              GLOWS in the Dark!
              • May 3, 2006

What a cool shot. Looks like Christmas time circa '75.

Comment

• apes3978
                Permanent Member
                • Nov 19, 2005

Wow, how did you repair the glove on your lizard skin Soldier Ape? A few days ago, you made it seem like the glove was trashed but you fixed it up and it looks like he's wearing matching gloves now.

Also, where is your regular blue Soldier Ape or did you have to sell him to help buy the Silver Soldier Ape??

Comment

• Mr Mego
                  Love to play with Megos
                  • Oct 19, 2003

Thanks guys for kind word and interesting pic of my POTA Mego figures with snow, thanks for funny comments about that lol.

Originally posted by Hotfoot
                  MEGO's love Snow. Even Kirk and Spock ventured out earlier this year in Georgia.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...s/100_0967.jpg
                  That's very cool pic with them, thanks for sharing.

Here's pic of my EMCE Mr.Spock and Capt. Kirk stands on the snow ground like yours.

Originally posted by apes3978
                  Wow, how did you repair the glove on your lizard skin Soldier Ape? A few days ago, you made it seem like the glove was trashed but you fixed it up and it looks like he's wearing matching gloves now.

Also, where is your regular blue Soldier Ape or did you have to sell him to help buy the Silver Soldier Ape??
                  I've not repair the left glove on my Lizard skin Soldier Ape yet but I'll figuring it out in the future. That pic of Lizard skin Soldier Ape on the back look like it's match glove color from dim at night.

When I took close up pic of the Lizard skin Soldier Ape in the sunny day and inside with the camera flash that showing up light color left hand glove.

I don't have a regular Mego blue Soldier Ape yet but I've already bought a minty, complete and all original loose Silver Soldier Ape from Mike J (aka megozilla13) I kept my Silver Soldier Ape tight and won't sell him in the future. I believe the previous owner had been pulled the Silver Soldier Ape figure off it's original beat up carded.
                  Last edited by Mr Mego; Dec 5, '11, 12:45 AM. Reason: distabled silly smilies

Comment

• MeerkatMego
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 7, 2007

All the pictures are great guys. The figures look good in the snow. Though the humans with the apes are going to get frostbite with those sockless shoes.
                    Meerkat Mego

Comment

• Mr Mego
                      Love to play with Megos
                      • Oct 19, 2003

Yeah, Alan and Peter forgot to put the socks on and Alan forgot to put undershirt on, they're freezing to death!!!
                      Last edited by Mr Mego; Dec 5, '11, 12:43 AM. Reason: distabled smilies

Comment

• Galen
                        • Jan 12, 2009

Holy crap! That's awesome. (I'm a huge POTA fan)

I've never got to experience Mego's...So I'm playing with my mego's that my dad bought me in November.. I have General Ursus...I think.

Comment

• Mr Mego
                          Love to play with Megos
                          • Oct 19, 2003

Hi Galen,

That's good to be POTA fan.

It's good you have Mego POTA figures, I'm wondering do you have EMCE (Reprotuction) retro "Mego" POTA MIP - Mint In Package yet?

I have complete EMCE POTA, glad to have 'em in my collection.

Welcome to the boards Galen!
                          Last edited by Mr Mego; Dec 5, '11, 12:43 AM. Reason: distabled smileys

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎