X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Updating the galleries

Someone is going to have to update the galleries on this site as far as the new bodies go.

I know that there are comparisons between original Megos, DocMego's, and CTVT. The moderators should add the Castaway body to the lineup.

I just got one of the new improved ones today, and it is pretty cool.

The suit was a bit tight going on, but that's the way it's sewn, to show off the musculature of the figure.

Anyway, my Ivanhoe head is now on its shoulders, as well as the black bodysuit they sent me, and a pair of black hero boots.

Don't get me wrong; I still like DM's bodies.

Also, there should be a comparison between the original Mego female bodies, the CTVT females, and Doc's new females.

If anyone has read my review, they know that I am all in favor of these new girls, and that I will pick them over CTVT any day of the week.
    JediJaida
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Ack! I didn't know that the new female bodies had already been added to the accessory check in the gallery section.

Forget the above rant.
    JediJaida

Comment

• Dave Mc
      Administrator
      • Oct 20, 2002

Well, now we have to hurt you.

Hang in there with me. I update the Accessory Check section and am working on something to showcase all the "new mego" that is coming out. In addition to that, Doc just sent me one of each of the basic AJ suits to disect for the AJ accessory check pages that will be coming. David Lee has sent me one of the new bodies, and I plan on eventually doing something with bodies somewhere, although since it's not 100% a repro body, it doesn't really fit into Accessory Check.

Needless to say, there are a lot of pages to write and I'm getting to them one by one. Paul has been super cool sending me new EMCE releases so I can keep those up to date in the AC sections, but there is just so much coming out right now it's hard to keep up with it all.

Comment

• Dave Mc
        Administrator
        • Oct 20, 2002

You need to hide from Scott on that one. He's the card designer and has been neck deep in making cards for the past 2 years. When you consider how many he's designed when he has a spare moment, it's about 1 new one every week and a half, although they come out in bunches.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎