X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

Hasbro Marvel Legends

Which is the latest series that's out? Is it the one with She-Hulk, Yellowjacket, and Quicksilver? Or am I behind? Picked up those today at Wal-Mart to add to my Avengers line. The only had one each of the series on the shelf. I passed on the others (Ultimate Wolverine, Modern Thor, Xorn, X3 Jean Grey and X3 Juggernaut)...wasn't interested in those.

Was there an aborted X3 line that was morphed into Marvel Legends? Otherwise I can't figure out why they're releasing these figures (X3 Beast was in the last wave) a year after the movie. I'd rather they did other comic book X-Men like Psylocke, Madrox the Multiple Man, Sunfire, Thunderbird, Rachel Summers/Marvel Girl, Polaris to round out the X-Men grouping. But instead they do X3 figures and Xorn, which all seem like peg-warmers to me.

I wish they'd tone down some of the articulation...way too much IMO. To hard to get them to stand-up on the shelf. Especially the women.
    Maybe if they got rid of the articulation in the ankle and the foot, they'd be easier to stand. And when one goes down, they ALL go down...like dominoes!

Anyway, that's just my rant....
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!
  • domino
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 16, 2007

As far as I know, thats the most recent line. I agree with you on the selection of figures. I think they really made a few odd choices. I know that there was a Psylocke in the earlier line from ToyBiz.

Comment

• Boris71
      GeekBot' For Life
      • May 13, 2007

rachel summers is in wave 3 of hasbros legends and I know that havoc and kity prode aswell as mystique have been done, I think hasbro is doing X3 figures to try and get kids who saw the movie and are not comic fans into the line IMO it is not a good Idea they need to do much stronger characters from the comics
      Check out my Electronic Mag here Psycho Styrene Modeling Magazine

Comment

• tmthor
        God of Knock-offs
        • Nov 29, 2005

Should'nt Marvel legends be just that Marvel Legends lets see some more classic characters like Machine Man, Firelord, Adam Warlock maybe even a Thanos.

Comment

• MegoMike
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 5, 2005

[QUOTE=tmthor;16889]Should'nt Marvel legends be just that Marvel Legends lets see some more classic characters like Machine Man, Firelord, Adam Warlock maybe even a Thanos.[/

The Thanos from the Marvel Select series that came out a few years ago is an awesome figure, and nearly perfect Marvel Legends scale. He is just slightly taller and thicker than the other heroes- just like he is in the comics. He's about the same size as the ML Hulk, Abomination, Thing, ect.

Comment

• The Sentry
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 3, 2007

[QUOTE=MegoMike;17733]
            Originally posted by tmthor
            Should'nt Marvel legends be just that Marvel Legends lets see some more classic characters like Machine Man, Firelord, Adam Warlock maybe even a Thanos.[/

The Thanos from the Marvel Select series that came out a few years ago is an awesome figure, and nearly perfect Marvel Legends scale. He is just slightly taller and thicker than the other heroes- just like he is in the comics. He's about the same size as the ML Hulk, Abomination, Thing, ect.
            Yeah, he's awesome! He comes with "Death" and "The Infinty Gauntlet" He is really a wonderful addition to my Marvel Legends collection!

The question I have is what the hell do we need with a silver Wolverine? I mean really?

Make the effort to make figures people would want and need!
            sigpic
            http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
            [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• The Toyroom
              The Packaging King
              • Dec 31, 2004

I picked up Psylocke, Power Man, Baron Zemo and Longshot at KB Toys today...marked down to $4.88 each but then it was Buy 1, Get 1 50% off, so 2 of them only cost me $2.49. I never saw this group anywhere else so I've gotta question the distribution of these figures once again (or lack thereof)...Longshot seemed to be the peg-warmer of this series.
              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• The Sentry
                Persistent Member
                • Jun 3, 2007

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                I picked up Psylocke, Power Man, Baron Zemo and Longshot at KB Toys today...marked down to $4.88 each but then it was Buy 1, Get 1 50% off, so 2 of them only cost me $2.49. I never saw this group anywhere else so I've gotta question the distribution of these figures once again (or lack thereof)...Longshot seemed to be the peg-warmer of this series.
                I really liked the "Mojo series", but alot of people won't go out and get most of that line simply because there weren't alot of the mainstreamed peices, (Spiderman, Cap, Hulk) cept for Original Iron Man. Still can't find one and shipping on EBAY will kick you in the minerals when it comes to Marvel Legends MIP! So when I get my stuff squared out I'll prolly bite the bullet and get one there.
                sigpic
                http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
                [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• theantiquetiger
                  Fra-gee-lay Thats Italian
                  • Nov 12, 2005

Did they stopped making the variants when they came out with the new packaging?

I would like to get the complete set of series 1 thru 3 variants.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎