X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

What's next for EMCE?

I am sure this has already been discussed but maybe I missed it. What do you think? We already know the Apes series is done because of limitations placed by Fox. I really don't see the Night of the Living Dead going beyond the 4 already anounced. Will there be anymore Star Trek or is that done now.
    I'd love to hear from Paul on this. I have always wanted that Harry Mudd figure.
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Paul's been as tight lipped as an Eldeberan Shellmouth on this subject...but I'd be really surprised if He was done with STAR TREK.
    sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

We need more Trek!--Repro aliens as well as originals:

Trelane, Mudd, Chapel, Rand, other "Brady's" like Marta, Salt Vampire, Leslie, Sarak, etc.

And what about Dr. Corby, the android Ruk, and Balock w/ evil mannequin.

And although I doubt they would sell because of CTVT's influence, I'm pining for quality repro monsters, merry men, etc.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• noelani72
        27inaleon
        • Jun 25, 2002

Salt Vampire has my vote.

Comment

• vulcan2074
          Live Long and Prosper
          • Mar 23, 2008

Originally posted by noelani72
          Salt Vampire has my vote.
          Thats sounds Like a Great Idea
          Sammy

Comment

• Bionic Joe
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 10, 2006

More ST TOS for sure, and STTMP in 8 inch the FLASH GORDON line done in 8 inch format would rock as would LOGAN'S RUN

Comment

• txteach
              Banned
              • Jun 17, 2005

I'd love to see either EMCE or cast-away do Logan's Run.

Comment

• BlackKnight
                The DarkSide Customizer
                • Apr 16, 2005

Order from Him.
                I gotta Flyer with my Order for the Upcomming Mego Meet that Had some of His EMCE Toy's on it,.. & Something very interesting Caught my Eye. Thats all I will say.
                ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• HardyGirl
                  Mego Museum's Poster Girl
                  • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by The Bat
                  Paul's been as tight lipped as an Eldeberan Shellmouth on this subject...but I'd be really surprised if He was done with STAR TREK.
                  "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
                  'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
                  Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
                  If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Lynn TXP 0369
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 10, 2007

Tease.... Please post the flyer.....

Lynn

Comment

• megocrazy
                      Museum Trouble Maker
                      • Feb 18, 2007

Originally posted by txteach
                      I'd love to see either EMCE or cast-away do Logan's Run.
                      As much as I'd love to see it as well, I can't picture the current market supporting as obscure a show as that. It couldn't support the line when the original show was out. I'm not even sure Flash Gordon has enough to support a line and that has had several resurgences since the original show was developed. LR is just not well known by today's market. At least Trek had the Next Gen and the other shows that followed in the series to keep a wide fan base. Plus all the original series fans as well. How many Flash Gordon or Logan's Run conventions have you seen?
                      It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• Iron_fox85
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 14, 2008

how about the shadow? or tarzan? conan? maybe exspand the planet of the apes line with caesar?? i want me a caesar! hell, maybe get human charcters and the mumtant from beneath the planet of the apes---or maybe an ape in a red jump suit from the conquest of the planet of the apes.

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...

Comment

• apes3978
                          Permanent Member
                          • Nov 19, 2005

Originally posted by Iron_fox85
                          how about the shadow? or tarzan? conan? maybe exspand the planet of the apes line with caesar?? i want me a caesar! hell, maybe get human charcters and the mumtant from beneath the planet of the apes---or maybe an ape in a red jump suit from the conquest of the planet of the apes.
                          As already mentioned in this thread, EMCE will not be producing any additional APES figures. (This is due in part to FOX.) Caesar would be a very easy custom, so plan on making yourself one... Same with the CONQUEST gorilla... You won't be seeing them factory made any time soon...

Comment

• Mr Mego
                            Love to play with Megos
                            • Oct 19, 2003

Also, I HOPE Dr.Mego will make the Neptunian and Talos!

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                            We need more Trek!--Repro aliens as well as originals:

Trelane, Mudd, Chapel, Rand, other "Brady's" like Marta, Salt Vampire, Leslie, Sarak, etc.

And what about Dr. Corby, the android Ruk, and Balock w/ evil mannequin.

And although I doubt they would sell because of CTVT's influence, I'm pining for quality repro monsters, merry men, etc.
                            Yeah, I would be GLAD if they'll make that more TOS Star Trek & Aliens figures line and I HOPE they can make EMCE Neptunian and Talos next, I'm really need them bad!

If not, I understand and I'll get custom other TOS Star Trek & Alien figures line... but that'll be very expensive.........
                            Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• ScottA
                              Original Member
                              • Jun 25, 2001

Kinda hoping they stay with ST:TOS since we still have plenty of characters left. Plus I'd like to see them branch out into ST:TNG too.
                              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎