Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riddle23942
    • Nov 4, 2008

CTVT Space 1999 Female Space Boots ?

Hey fellow customizers! This is my first post as a member of the boards, but I have been reading and checking your great work for a long time. I've recently been getting into making my own custom Megos, mostly of DC characters, and I had a question. I'm making a custom of the Earth 2 Huntress. She has boots that go far higher up the leg than the regular mego female boots (Wonder Woman, Batgirl variety). I noticed that CTVT has a much taller female boot from the Space 1999 series. How high does this boot come up? Anyone have pics? Think it would go high enough for Huntress? I want this custom to be as faithful to what Mego would have done as possible (including oven mitts) and I think they would have gone the plastic boot route for Huntress, but I just don't know if these will be tall enough. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • ctc
    Fear the monkeybat!
    • Aug 16, 2001

Hmmmm....

They go up to the knee. For the Huntress you might have to make your own, since they flare out at the top. A good thick cloth, or fake leather patch would probably work for the material.

Don C.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎