X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

Nintendo DS

This is at the top of my six-year old's Santa list..anybody know if this is worthwhile - I mean are there games a six year old can enjoy? She has also listed games for I-Carly, Hannah Montana, Drake & Josh, SpongeBob, & something about a pet bunny.
    Anyone have a suggestion here before I lay out bucks?

Geez, when I was six I got a Captain Action and a Rat Patrol jeep set. Wish I still had both!
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

My son Has one,.. & Loves it.
    Sponge Bob Drawn to life is great. You draw your own characters & stories,.. same with Drawn to Life.
    The New Clone Wars Star Wars game is neat,.. you use your Pen to act as a Light Saber.
    Guitar Hero is Neat,.. there is this device that you plug into the DS,.. that Acts as a Guitar, & you use a Pic to play the Notes,.. the 2nd Game to that just came out too.
    I believe the Pokemon Games, you can Co Op with other DS's as well as the Nintendo Wii.
    All the Pets games are neat too... You Name your Pet, teach it Tricks & Train your Animal.. The more interaction with the Pet you do,.. the smarter the Animal Becomes. My son has one of the with the Dogs..

Something Called Spore is Huge up here this Holiday season,.. I dunno why,.. yet....

& Ofcourse games like Mario, DK Racing, Donkey Kong, are all just like smaller versions of the bigger plat forms, so they are always great games.
    Last edited by BlackKnight; Dec 3, '08, 11:38 AM.
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Both my little nephews have one and they love it,they both asked me for a game this year.TMNT and Ironman
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎