X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain
    Fighting the good fight!
    • Jun 17, 2001

A word of thanks!

I think this is the appropriate place to post this since its directly tied to new Mego stuff!

I just wanted to thank the many folks who spent their time, money, sweat, and tears, to make 2008 one of the best years for this hobby since Ma' Mego was still in business. We saw everything from fantastic new playsets to packaged figures once again hanging on the pegs (or at least the cyber-pegs of on line stores). Not just fantastic reproductions of old favourites, but the continuation of classic lines....and the introduction of many new (and soon to be classic) products. New bodies and designs....new accessories, costumes, custom packaging.....and so much more!

I cant wait to see what 2009 brings, as this resurgence continues to grow.

Thanks folks (you all know who you are!!)

"Crayons taste like purple!"
  • Meule
    Verbose Member
    • Nov 14, 2004

Amen to that
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Eric
      Museum Patron
      • Jan 11, 2008

I agree, this has been a year to be thankful for in Megoville. The new Star Trek figures are wonderful, as is the resurgence of Captain Action. My toy wish for 2009: a line of Colorforms Aliens replicas. I've heard they may be coming ... anyone know anything about this?

Cheers,

Eric

Comment

• david_b
        Never had enough toys..
        • May 9, 2008

When this year started, I certainly had NO intention of collecting Megos. I had my 60s Joes, C/A stuff, a few Famous Covers, that's it. Then, just before coming back from Kuwait, I saw the Andorian/Spock set reissue on eBay, so..., what the heck, always wanted an Andorian.

Here I am collecting the vintage Trek line (just got my Neptunian..), Starsky and Hutch, a few vintage POTA, purchasing the new Trek chairs.

I got the fever, thanks to the new lines and you all..
        Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎