X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron_fox85
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 14, 2008

So...anyone geting EMCE for christmas?

I just ordered from corner store comics uhura, and corneilus & soldier ape yesterday nov/30/08 (i'm hoping they'll get here before christmas )

anyways any collectors or lucky sons or daughter's getting mego emce's this holiday?

i know i'm excited for the apes! my goodness it seems all week they been showing all the planet of the apes films, a documentary of the franchise/popularity with the merchandize and megos of course. and tonight i was watchng the animated clerks where thet blonde guy and silent bob were teaching a monkey how to smoke and the monkey was hugging the blonde guy and he pushes him and says 'get your stinkin' paws of me you damn dirty ape!' and says 'see that? that was planet of the apes' or something like that! LOL its just weird think its by accident or they know that pota mego figs are back?

anyways, i'm looking forward to my uhura and 2 apes figures for christmas weather they come this month or not. bottom line is ever since getting kirk that december of 2007 i was hooked not only on startrek but mego like figures.

and the apes are something speical. i do hope that they get here before or by christmas. just to have mego figures under the tree would be awesome.

and guys i'm a friggin' newbie at megos i had been since last year. so yeah, being 23 doesn't stop ya from feeling like a kid at this wonderful time of year.

what with the food, gifts, friends, family...be nice if it snowed again
    which brings a store unrelated...

i was like 16 i think! first time sanbenito got snow right on christmas eve!

My GOD! i tell ya my dad was gonna leave (mom and dad been devorce for years. no biggie never disturbed me.) but his car wouldnt start. so he had to stay over the night right? he brought sweet bread. mom was watching the weather news--she says its gonna snow, dad called her crazy, i didnt think it would either no body thought it would except mom....

then...BAM! F-ING SNOW! i have never ever seen snow before i was shocked... we went outside as it piled up and up! i walked out and stared and touch---hell everyone in the neighbor hood was going ape s****! kids playing at 10 o clock at night snow balls and such! a true christmas mirical...

best part of all the whole family was together.

i'll always treasure that time in my life.

it maynot mean much but...i never seen snow in real life..or friggin played in it!

it was awsome. anyways...just a lil joyful story. god i love this holiday guys.

so yeah. wouldn't mind some christmas memories to add to this discussion guys (and gals)

here's to hoping everyone has a mego-emce christ mas this year. i know i hope i do!

In June Of 1938 A Hero Is Born...
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎