X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fficq
    • Mar 29, 2008

Help With "Bonanza" 1966 American Character Head

Hi,

In 1966, American Character released four Bonanza figures from the TV show. They released Ben, Hoss, and Little Joe, and an "Outlaw" figure. Supposedly the Outlaw figure was supposed to be Adam (Pernell Roberts) but since he had left the show, they painted a mustache on him and released him as the Outlaw. Except that he didn't seem to look much like Adam. I acquired an Outlaw figure, and have been trying hard to get him customized to look like Adam. I think the figures head shape, hair, and eyes are right now, but I think the nose still needs work, as does the mouth and maybe lower half of the face a bit.

Is there any knowledgeabke and skillful person out there who would like to finish my figure for me? If you could please let me know, and thanks!

Fred
  • The Toyroom
    The Packaging King
    • Dec 31, 2004

I'd check with Wes MC Cue over at Classic Plastick...he may have been working on this before
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Can we see pics?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎