Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vietnambob
    • Jun 4, 2007

Wonder Girl Question

Is there a difference in Wondergirl's. Does the bendable one differ in price and collect ability from the still arm figure or is it a preference thing?
  • ABMAC
    User
    • May 16, 2002

All Wondergirls have bendable arms.

Comment

• AusTex
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 5, 2003

I thought all WG's had bendable arms until recently. The one in my collection has arms that bend pretty easily. I just sold one with arms that won't budge, definitely non bending. Neither is more desirable than the other. If you find a sleeved version then you have something!

Comment

• vietnambob
        • Jun 4, 2007

Do you happen to have a picture of the sleeved one and thank you guys. VB

Comment

• Merlyn1976
          Fist of Khonshu
          • Mar 29, 2005

Scroll down
          "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• vietnambob
            • Jun 4, 2007

Now this had said popped up. Was this a fluke or like the White Whale?

Comment

• Merlyn1976
              Fist of Khonshu
              • Mar 29, 2005

From the same page...

The photo from the back of the Titan card shows Wondergirl with sleeves on her unitard. This is thought to be a prototype, not a produced variation.
              "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

In the Southeast Pacific, lies the sunken city of R'Leyh. There lies C'thulhu waits to return to our world with the other Great Old Ones. A hideous creature of enormous size and alien power, it waits for it's time to return patiently. For it has all the time in the world while it waits for the stars.

Comment

• Meule
                Verbose Member
                • Nov 14, 2004

Reading is fundamental
                "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎