X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harbingerboy
    Career Member
    • Jun 18, 2007

Reproheads question

Can anyone tell me how to redeem your deposit once you get access to the site? I see nothing in the checkout regarding this.

Thanks,
    H
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Maybe it just gets taken off your order? You might want to try asking Austin.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Harbingerboy
      Career Member
      • Jun 18, 2007

I've been asking for weeks and can't get a response. If it gets refunded via paypal, it's not stated anywhere. There's nothing in the checkout or the review order/payment page to suggest the deposit will be forwarded to the order, or to request that it be. I think it's a reasonable question.

Anyone who's ordered before know?

Comment

• Random Axe
        The Voice of Reason
        • Apr 16, 2008

I'm pretty sure it's deducted from the first order. He's got some personal things going on that have taken his attention from custom stuff. I'm sure he'll be back in the full swing here soon. Austin will always make things right.

Scott
        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Action Martin
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 30, 2007

It is not automatically deducted. I had to send my payment via PayPal less the deposit amount. You just have to e-mail him your list of wants, he sends you a total or bill from PayPal and then you pay the adjusted total.
          Scott

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
            Stuck in a laundry shoot.
            • Oct 8, 2007

hmmm...I wonder if I ever did that?? Guess it's too late now, being ancient history and all. Oh well. Patience, Austin is good people and will come thru , because if he doesn't that would make me a liar, an I'm not... anymore...
            "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Timothy2251
              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
              • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by Random Axe
              I'm pretty sure it's deducted from the first order. He's got some personal things going on that have taken his attention from custom stuff. I'm sure he'll be back in the full swing here soon. Austin will always make things right.

Scott
              Ack! I'd been trying to reach him recently re: status on a large order I'd placed, and haven't heard from him for awhile. I hope he and his family are doing OK. If you happen to speak/hear from him, wish him the best from all of us here.

I happily will state that I've never been disappointed with the work he does and that he's second to none in quality. I usually order heads and equipment from him, and he knocks them out of the park every time. I've got four muscle bodies (with extended legs!) on order - can't wait to try 'em out.
              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

Reproheads question

I had no idea that he was going through personal issues.

I had ordered a Spiderman suit from him back in early September, and I still haven't gotten it.

I contacted him, and he said that he couldn't find any record of my order.

I, however, found the record of the payment in my paypal file.

Now, I feel guilty over something as trivial as a Spiderman suit of all things!

I hope that he and his family are okay.
                JediJaida

Comment

• Action Martin
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 30, 2007

I don't know anything about his personal problems. I ordered one suit and one head from him in May and got them in late October.
                  Scott

Comment

• wyatterb
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 2, 2001

I just talked to Austin and he is currently out of town and will be back online on Monday. His life lately has been quite busy between a hand injury, the flu bug, and the day job. I told him I'd go over to his house and just start mailing stuff out randomly and casting heads, but I cannot guarantee the quality or order accuracy associated with the name Reproheads.

Comment

• SUP-Ronin
                      Stuck in a laundry shoot.
                      • Oct 8, 2007

Originally posted by wyatterb
                      I told him I'd go over to his house and just start mailing stuff out randomly and casting heads, but I cannot guarantee the quality or order accuracy associated with the name Reproheads.
                      Thanks for the update. But I'm not sure if this second part is really helpful.
                      Still it would be fun to get some random suits or heads in the mail, especially if they aren't printed right or cast very well.
                      "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• Harbingerboy
                        Career Member
                        • Jun 18, 2007

Originally posted by Action Martin
                        It is not automatically deducted. I had to send my payment via PayPal less the deposit amount. You just have to e-mail him your list of wants, he sends you a total or bill from PayPal and then you pay the adjusted total.
                        Thanks, I'll try that.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                          Still Old School
                          • Feb 14, 2008

Thanks for the update guys. I'm still waiting on an order from APRIL....hope all is well with him.
                          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• mage66
                            • Aug 14, 2007

I'm waiting on one from May...

*sigh!*

Comment

• jacsfc
                              Career Member
                              • Aug 2, 2004

i understand people go through personal problems and i have never had a bad transactiion with austin personally. but if your life is troubled, or too busy then do not accept new orders and take peoples payment if you cannot fulfill the commitment. if i waited three months for a cast resin head i would be more than upset.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎